Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Best crossmember mount TA

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 01:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best crossmember mount TA

Im looking at the BMR, UMI and Spohn TA's. What's the best for an all out drag car? The Spohn and the UMI are both $368, while the BMR is $419. Can the sponser's help me out with this please?
Old 12-12-2009, 04:17 PM
On The Tree

Anyone?
Old 12-14-2009, 09:14 AM
TECH Junkie

I'm going to predict that each sponsor is going to recommend their own torque arm. I think most of them are pretty good, but I'll probably pick up a UMI one when the time comes for me to get one.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:17 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I offer a chromemoly double adjustable version that includes a driveshaft loop, a 4 hole height adjustable pivot link, and utilizes a heim joint at the front to eliminate suspension bind associated with the front poly bushing type arms. it will work just as well on the track as the street. cost is 430.00 shipped.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by OddballLt1
Im looking at the BMR, UMI and Spohn TA's. What's the best for an all out drag car? The Spohn and the UMI are both $368, while the BMR is $419. Can the sponser's help me out with this please?
For a point of reference on who's torque arm to use our products are used on some of the fastest stock suspension torque arm cars in the country (LS1 powered or otherwise) That's not to say that everything else is junk by any means but we do have proven products and the technical support to help you get the most out of your particular combination.

If you have any questions regarding our products please feel free to ask
Old 12-16-2009, 02:18 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by z28bryan
I'm going to predict that each sponsor is going to recommend their own torque arm. I think most of them are pretty good, but I'll probably pick up a UMI one when the time comes for me to get one.
Hello
Thanks for considering UMI Performance! Like mentioned above UMI Performance does offer a few different versions of torque arms. We offer both full length and tunnel mounted. Below is a link to show you what all UMI Performance has to offer. And when you purchase from us our products are proudly made right here at our own facility in the USA. And our products are tested and proven (on our own personal vehicles on the street and strip) Below is a link to show you what all we have to offer!

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...ex&cPath=7_115

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help!
Thanks
Brad
Old 12-17-2009, 11:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

I will throw this out there, a few years ago I tried the Yank and I could not get it to fit properly at all.

Quick Reply: Best crossmember mount TA