Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Pictures of installed SFCs please

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 10:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pictures of installed SFCs please

I think I might have a problem. If anyone has pictures of their installed SFCs that they could post I would appreciate it.

P.S. I know the instant some smart *** reads this they are going to want to post a picture they took standing 20' away from their car.This picture will probably show a speck of red SFC peeking out from underneath the side of thecar.
Please refrain from this behavior
Old 01-27-2004, 07:25 PM
TECH Addict

no one?
Old 01-27-2004, 07:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Be more specific ... you obviously have an agenda.

Pictures can be taken all day long, from every conceivable angle and not frame what it is you want. I don't mind helping out, but don't waste my time playing 20 questions. It takes a lot of time and effort to jack up the car, take a dozen pics hoping I get the ONE you want, DLing, hosting and linking.

And your "refrain" request is fodder for pictures from every conceivable, unintelligible and useless angle.
Old 01-27-2004, 07:45 PM
master of the "jack"stand

My only decent one is of the front part of the SFC, welded BMRs. Hope it helps..
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of installed SFCs please-bmr1.jpg  
Old 01-28-2004, 01:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's two that I got from underneath when taking pics of the custom y-pipe set-up... It might not be what your looking for, but that's all I have at the time. Hope this helps ya out.

Mike.
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of installed SFCs please-p1040007.jpg   Pictures of installed SFCs please-p1040008.jpg  
Old 01-28-2004, 11:12 PM
On The Tree

Default ChevyWeatherman

Beautiful exhaust set-up! What kind of system do you have. Stunning job!
Old 01-29-2004, 04:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by mitchntx
And your "refrain" request is fodder for pictures from every conceivable, unintelligible and useless angle.
It was a joke Mitch relax.You having a bad day? Are you upset because you think I will be bashing an LG product? Don't worry no bashing here. I haven't even gotten them installed yet. If I do have a problem with them I will truthfully report
(without bias or malice I might add) if I feel it is neccessary.I am still counting on the fact that the SFCs are the way they are because Lou designed them that way. I won't know for sure until al ater date.

My request pertains in particular to the mounting point of the SFC's. I have made some very quick "dry runs" of how the SFCs will bolt in so I can have an idea of what kind of room I am going to need to weld them in and how they mount up. My problem is I don't know for *sure* exactly were they are supposed to mount up. The instructions that accompanied my SFCs include no pictures.

I personally would rather not make some error during installation and have to remove them at a later date.This leads to my request for pictures of them installed to double check my mock up

thanks
Old 01-29-2004, 04:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ChevyWeatherman
My only decent one is of the front part of the SFC, welded BMRs. Hope it helps..

Originally Posted by MM98
Here's two that I got from underneath when taking pics of the custom y-pipe set-up... It might not be what your looking for, but that's all I have at the time. Hope this helps ya out.

Mike.

thanks!
Old 01-29-2004, 09:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Here is 2 pics of mine installed, they were just done about a month ago.

They are Boxed style by UMI Performance
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of installed SFCs please-subframes-3-small.jpg   Pictures of installed SFCs please-subframes-4-small.jpg  

Quick Reply: Pictures of installed SFCs please