Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Am I Going To Be Happy With The Gain's?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 10:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Am I Going To Be Happy With The Gain's?

Hey guy's, do you all think I'm going to see nice gain's with these parts? I'm kind of anxious to install them and see the results.

I bought a (All UMI) adjustable tunnel mount torque arm, 3-point bolt-in sub-frame connector's, poly/poly non-adjustable lower control arm's, lower control relocating bracket, and poly/rod "on-car" adjustable pan hard bar.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ummm....well....is there something about your car that you don't like now or are trying to change? For instance, if you have problems launching now then yeah, you will probably see good gains, while if you're trying to get your car to handle better then you may be disappointed.... It's a hard question to answer without any information
Old 12-13-2010, 06:43 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6r
Ummm....well....is there something about your car that you don't like now or are trying to change? For instance, if you have problems launching now then yeah, you will probably see good gains, while if you're trying to get your car to handle better then you may be disappointed.... It's a hard question to answer without any information
aah gotcha ha.. Yeah my car hooks then 20ft. later unload's and spin's then around the 60ft it hooks back up. Fastest 60ft. I saw was 1.77.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:12 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what shocks and springs?
Old 12-13-2010, 10:24 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ssam98
what shocks and springs?
I have stock shock and springs right now with the rear isolator out but I will be getting Strange Double Adjustable Front Shock's and keep the stock rear shocks and springs with the Isolator out for Christmas.

Quick Reply: Am I Going To Be Happy With The Gain's?