Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Stranoparts.com order

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stranoparts.com order

Anyone order anything in the past few days? I realize they were closed last week, but just curious what's going on. I was hoping to hear from them yesterday about my springs. My guess is, they are swamped with orders from the time off and just trying to catch up. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything.

Sam, if you're reading this, I'm just impatient, that's all. Looking forward to trying out your springs.

Thanks.
Dave
Old 04-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Launching!

I just ordered the springs and on the website it says they are open today but not yesterday because of a freak winter storm.... my guess is he'll get back to you today.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sam always gets back to ppl ASAP! worth the wait Rocker66, you we be getting the Micheal Jordan of springs and this is a FACT! all I have to say, good day lol
Old 04-24-2012, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think he had another track event?
Old 04-24-2012, 01:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 148 Likes on 134 Posts

I heard some parts of PA got a foot of snow.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:56 PM
TECH Junkie

They had a crazy storm in PA. Website says he was out yesterday and just returned today. Probably trying to catch up. Stranoparts is just run by Sam. Very small business.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I tried to call them today to see if the had the Strano sway bars in stock.... no answer.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:11 PM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Sam has about the best customer service I've ever experienced.....he answers questions via email in a day or two usually and hes always shipped my orders fast.

I'd say he's swamped........which is a good sign.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Teching In

Thumbs up

Hey guys. Yeah, I tried to get on here earlier today after he called me and the server was down or something. In any case, he called me and took the info. He even talked me out of the "jeep" bumper stops and gave me a tip on what to do with my existing ones to boot. Now THAT's customer service. I will definitely be buying more stuff from him as budget allows.

Thanks again Sam. :use:

Dave
Old 04-24-2012, 06:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 857 Likes on 610 Posts

Sam's great to deal with. I don't see how he does it.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah Sam is awesome. I still gotta get in touch with him about adjusting the konis I bought from him. But I'll be getting his sway bars soon enough.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lightbulb

Maybe the genius OP should read the message on their website!
Old 04-25-2012, 05:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by libertyforall1776
Maybe the genius OP should read the message on their website!
I did smartie pants, that's how I knew they were going to be closed. I didn't see anything about a snow storm though. Seriously?! Snow in April? You couldn't pay me enough to live somewhere it still snows in Spring. Lived in Chicago for 16 years and had enough of the weather, as much as I loved it up there otherwise.

In any case, I'm good now. Should have my springs Friday if I'm lucky. I should be able to get them on this weekend and see how that things handles. I will post a new thread and let you know guys how I like them. I'm sure it will be a repeat of the many positive feedbacks on the Strano springs.

Dave
Old 04-25-2012, 08:20 AM
TECH Junkie

We had a snowstorm last October. When it happens so early or so late after the leaves grow or before the leaves fall and the snow soaks up a lot of water, it causes all the trees to fall down everywhere. We had a lot of towns without power for several days. It's crazy what such a wimpy snowstorm does to you during the wrong season.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

you will love the springs. I got the spring shock combo right when they went on sale and I love them. Car is so much better now.
Old 04-25-2012, 01:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Rocker66
Hey guys. Yeah, I tried to get on here earlier today after he called me and the server was down or something. In any case, he called me and took the info. He even talked me out of the "jeep" bumper stops and gave me a tip on what to do with my existing ones to boot. Now THAT's customer service. I will definitely be buying more stuff from him as budget allows.

Thanks again Sam. :use:

Dave
Please share
Old 04-26-2012, 08:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZeeSNuttS
Please share
This should probably be another thread. But, I will briefly explain here. Now this is on my WS6, so not sure it applies to others. But, with the stock bump stops, there is an aluminum spacer between the actual bumpstop and the frame. He said just remove that and bolt the bumper back on. You gain about 1/2" of additional travel. I was going to try it last night and figured I would wait until the weekend when I change my springs. I will take pics when I do it and start a new thread for those that don't know about it.

Dave
Old 04-26-2012, 12:02 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Rocker66
This should probably be another thread. But, I will briefly explain here. Now this is on my WS6, so not sure it applies to others. But, with the stock bump stops, there is an aluminum spacer between the actual bumpstop and the frame. He said just remove that and bolt the bumper back on. You gain about 1/2" of additional travel. I was going to try it last night and figured I would wait until the weekend when I change my springs. I will take pics when I do it and start a new thread for those that don't know about it.

Dave
thx!!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 07:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

I also recently placed an order and he called back on Tuesday and said he was at a race event (which he also stated on his news feed on the website). He was very helpful and informative with my order and other questions and apologized for the delay. I'd definitely do business with him again because of his great customer service and immense knowledge. To the OP, you don't have to worry about Sam. He'll take care of you.

Quick Reply: Stranoparts.com order