Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

couple questions on suspension setup

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default couple questions on suspension setup

Hey guys this is my second post. I've been looking at torque arms and such plus sub frame connectors. Alright first question is I don't plan to lower my car at all. I'm going to keep it at stock ride height. So would a non adjustable torque arm be more for me? Also relocation of the torque arm. I was planning on just getting an aftermarket relocation kit that still mounts it in the same position just off of the tail shaft housing of the tranny. Plus If im relocating the torque I hear I still need to adjust instant center. How do I go about finding instant center when relocating the torque arm? Also There's a place up in indy that can weld my sub frame connectors in when I get them. I was wondering if there's anybody who knows any other shops closer? I live in vincennes. Thats about roughly an hour away from evansville and terre haute. I'm still waiting on my S60. hopefully it comes soon. I already taken delivery of the drive shaft. I really looked forward to my new rear end. Thanks for all your guys help. This site has been really awesome.