Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Want new shocks and springs...Hawaii Sucks

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 03:05 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want new shocks and springs...Hawaii Sucks

So after months of back and forth and reading past posts I've decided to upgrade my 00 Camaro SS with HD Bilstien's and BMR 1.25 lowering springs! So I go to place my order and find out most places I called want $200 for shipping!!!

There are not any places over here on Oahu that sell the goods I want and I won't settle for garbage. So my question is do any sponsors want to help me out here with the shipping. I'm not asking for free but damn!! I know for a fact it doesn't cost that much so ship stuff here as I have ordered heavy stuff for my wifes jeep and had it shipped here for free. I'm in the military over here and really want these goodies.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:49 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Hey buddy give me a call here at the office and I will see what I can do for you, I may be able to ship it USPS priority and save a couple $$$ on shipping for you. I would definitely like to do whatever I can to get some BMR parts on your car.

Kyle @ BMR

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 10-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Yeah shipping is a killer out there for hot rodders. Use the post office when you can
Old 10-12-2012, 12:02 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 130 Likes on 84 Posts

Well, I can help...

I can ship you SLP Bisltein's (same as Bilstein HD valving but cost less since we buy them and bulk and the warranty differs) and a set of Strano Performance Lowering springs (which are the standard that others like to follow) for $125. Add the $620 for the shock/spring kit and that's $745 shipped.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 10-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks to both of you for responding and offering to help on the shipping. I went with Kyle at BMR (as this set up is what I really wanted) and let me say this, Outstanding customer service. Not only did they get the shipping down to a reasonable $75 they also discounted the products for me as well. I'm so excited to get my stuff and I will def be putting up some before and after photos once they arrive!!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 02:20 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Excellent man! We really appreciate you ordering directly from us and if there is anything we can do for you in the future, don't hesitate to let us know. Definitely share pics!
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!

Quick Reply: Want new shocks and springs...Hawaii Sucks