Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Energy Suspension ball joint boots p/n?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 10:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Energy Suspension ball joint boots p/n?

I'm going to be installing my Konis this coming month and would like to replace some front end components while I'm in there...new bushings, ball joints, etc. What I've read so far is that a lot of people run Energy Suspension ball joint boots on the new parts. However, I can't seem to find the right part number for the boots. I can find tie rod end boots for the car but no ball joint boots.

HawksThirdGen has the following part listed as Front Ball Joint Dust Boots: ENS-913130. Would these work on both the upper and lower?

Can anyone chime in with the correct part numbers for the upper and lower ball joint boots? I want to have all parts in hand before I do the install to avoid any hiccups. Thanks!
Old 05-08-2013, 11:27 AM
TECH Junkie

If you're replacing the ball joints, they should come with new boots. My MOOG ball joints all had a very thick rubber boot on them.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:30 PM
On The Tree

Yeah I know they come with a boot. I just saw a lot of posts where people were replacing the standard boots with ES boots due to fitment issues and such. But if the ones that come with the joints are fine I'll just use those.

Quick Reply: Energy Suspension ball joint boots p/n?