Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Drag Racing Suspension Winter Project

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drag Racing Suspension Winter Project

Hey guys so I am looking for a winter project to go ahead & actually put forth a good amount of work to my 02 Z28. I know that winter is obviously not here yet but as I know & some of you may know living in the suburbs of Chicago is never predictable & winter may be here tomorrow ! HAH well on that note either way I would like to start planning out something for a winter project including suspension mainly to set up my car for the street/strip. This car will never be a fully loaded drag car but it may turn into the weekend warrior because I plan on buying a new cheap old Volvo for a daily. The first few things I am looking into getting are as follows

-UMI "On-Car" Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
-UMI "On-Car" Adjustable Pan Hard Bar
-UMI Bolt on Rear Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets

These are the first things I have on my list to get me started. Anything else that people have strong recommendations on? Specifications on my car as of now are in my signature. Everything in the suspension is stock besides a UMI Strut Tower Bar. I have a 10 Bolt rear end also if that goes into play. I also kind of would like to put everything on in groups instead of piece by piece. I plan on buying it piece by piece though & progressing as I can. I have a 6 speed car & my 60ft times are ******* garbage. Obviously I know I need a good slick or DR but suspension is key as any drag racer knows.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:59 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Shoot me a call or email... I can help you with the right parts you need and the best prices guaranteed. I also frequent the local tracks so if you need further help I am ususally there.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:14 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! I shot you over an e-mail through your contact page of your site. midwestchassis@hotmail.com

If there is an alternative e-mail for you to send please let me know. I would rather e-mail through my personal work e-mail instead of through LS1Tech. Hope to talk to you soon!!

Quick Reply: Drag Racing Suspension Winter Project