Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Weird Suspension Noise from Rear...please help

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 11:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weird Suspension Noise from Rear...please help

I just noticed it tonight on the way home....its night time so i havent had a chance to look up under there...im getting a clunking noise and when i got out of the car and pushed down on the passanger side rear it makes a weird clunk/springy type of a noise im not sure whats going on there...the car seems to drive a tad different i cant tell exactly what it is quite yet.....any suggestions or anything to look out for would be greatly appreciated...btw this is a stock all the way around suspension 98 Z with almost 79k miles on it
Old 05-06-2004, 11:49 AM
TECH Resident

ttt...i checked it this morning and couldnt see anything visually wrong with it so im still confused....when i jacked the car up i got the springy noise and when i let the car down off the jack i got the springy noise...so i dunno...again any help would be awesome
Old 05-07-2004, 11:40 AM
TECH Resident

turned out my stock torque arm took a crap ....about ripped it right out where its bolted into the 12-bolt......ohhwell luckily a friend had a used stock one to let me borrow till i can get something better..hopefully nothing else is broken