Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

shocks for lowered F bodys

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 127 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by BMR Sales2
From everything we have seen the Koni Yellows hold up very well, come to think of it I don't ever remember anybody ever complaining about the durability and longevity of the shocks. Also, if something does come up you can always send the shock/s back to Koni to be rebuilt and if it can't be rebuilt they are good about providing a discount on the shock/s.
The Koni Yellows are very intriguing at this point. I do want to stay lowered and I plan to keep the car ...... forever. It's my DD and I spend most of my time on the highway. I would have no problem spending twice the money on something that is going to last more than twice as long than the Bilsteins. I save myself some sweat equity and enjoy a better ride.
Old 10-20-2015, 12:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did konis yellowd and strano springs. Boy was I happy with the results. I never thought I would spend 700 + on shocks ..im glad I did.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:29 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by TA_Freak
The Koni Yellows are very intriguing at this point. I do want to stay lowered and I plan to keep the car ...... forever. It's my DD and I spend most of my time on the highway. I would have no problem spending twice the money on something that is going to last more than twice as long than the Bilsteins. I save myself some sweat equity and enjoy a better ride.
It is really hard to beat the combination of Koni yellows and BMR springs. In the aftermarket world it is really hard to guarantee longevity as the concentration is mainly on the performance of the shock more so than anything else. More times than not you should see about 50k miles out of shock but that does vary a good bit depending on how you are using them.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!

Quick Reply: shocks for lowered F bodys