Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

WTB (vendors) 6 piston cts-v SS brake lines for 4th gen

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2015, 06:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB (vendors) 6 piston cts-v SS brake lines for 4th gen

As the title says I'm looking for stainless steel front brake lines for a 2000 camaro for a 6 piston brembo conversion.

Not looking for used. Preferably from a vendor but I need
-front lines left and right
-banjo bolts x2
-crush washers x4
Old 01-18-2015, 08:26 PM
TECH Resident

Whatever you do do not order them from flynbye performance. That ******* will straight steal your money and not send you ****. I don't know any vendors off the top of my head but I suggest calling Kore3. They will probably have what you need.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by badformulaLS1
Whatever you do do not order them from flynbye performance. That ******* will straight steal your money and not send you ****. I don't know any vendors off the top of my head but I suggest calling Kore3. They will probably have what you need.
Ive heard some people had a long wait in getting orders from them, but I placed an order a month ago from them and got the item in 4 days after I placed it. I ordered the Cts v 6 piston brake lines for the Fbody.
Old 01-19-2015, 10:33 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by blaine123
Ive heard some people had a long wait in getting orders from them, but I placed an order a month ago from them and got the item in 4 days after I placed it. I ordered the Cts v 6 piston brake lines for the Fbody.
I ordered them over 2 weeks ago. A shipping label with tracking number was created the next morning. However the status never changed from "pre-shipment". I called the postal company and they said the item has yet to be brought in to them to be shipped out. Repeated calls to flynbye have gone unanswered and my card has been charged. So I hope that guy gets hit by a semi truck.

It's up to the OP if he wants to take that risk and order them and MAYBE get them... I just called Kore3 to order lines for the 4 piston V brake swap and they said I'll have them in hand before the end of the week. They do also have the 6 piston ones. And the lines for the 4 piston swap actually came out cheaper from Kore3 than from flynbye. It was great that they actually answered the phone too... Only needed to call once and I got taken care of. Flynbye can suck it.

Last edited by badformulaLS1; 01-19-2015 at 02:50 PM.
Old 01-19-2015, 07:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks for the replys. I'll try this kore3, he's a member ?
Old 01-19-2015, 07:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

http://www.kore3.com

Is this is the site?
Old 01-19-2015, 08:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MyFirstLS1
http://www.kore3.com

Is this is the site?
Yep thats it.
Old 01-19-2015, 09:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sent an email to get a quote together so I can call to order. Thanks again.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by badformulaLS1
I ordered them over 2 weeks ago. A shipping label with tracking number was created the next morning. However the status never changed from "pre-shipment". I called the postal company and they said the item has yet to be brought in to them to be shipped out. Repeated calls to flynbye have gone unanswered and my card has been charged. So I hope that guy gets hit by a semi truck.

It's up to the OP if he wants to take that risk and order them and MAYBE get them... I just called Kore3 to order lines for the 4 piston V brake swap and they said I'll have them in hand before the end of the week. They do also have the 6 piston ones. And the lines for the 4 piston swap actually came out cheaper from Kore3 than from flynbye. It was great that they actually answered the phone too... Only needed to call once and I got taken care of. Flynbye can suck it.
Just call your credit card company, and have them cancel the charge. Simple as that. Unless you're using like a Coleco credit that Gil sold you.
Old 01-20-2015, 01:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

bought from kore3, emailed and he responded early next morning and did everything through email and paypal. Could not have been easier. Thanks for the help
Old 01-20-2015, 05:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i got my lines from Kore3 as well. no issues and super high quality. they also have rotors that the CTSV guys have been buying up!

Quick Reply: WTB (vendors) 6 piston cts-v SS brake lines for 4th gen