Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Anyone have IRS alignment drag specs?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have IRS alignment drag specs?

Looking for some drag strip only alignment specs for an IRS suspension setup. Can anyone point me in the right direction please
Old 02-11-2015, 03:09 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

What kind of vehicle are you working with? I know with the 2010+ Camaros and G8 that we deal with we run the rear camber right at 0 to offer the largest tire contact patch possible. You will also want to run a little toe in on the rear of car, we like to see somewhere in the .20-.25 range. If you are using skinnies on the front of the car run the front camber as close to 0 as you can but if you are running a normal street tire on the front stick to the factory camber specs. Keep the front toe right around 0 also.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 02-11-2015, 08:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BMR Sales2
What kind of vehicle are you working with? I know with the 2010+ Camaros and G8 that we deal with we run the rear camber right at 0 to offer the largest tire contact patch possible. You will also want to run a little toe in on the rear of car, we like to see somewhere in the .20-.25 range. If you are using skinnies on the front of the car run the front camber as close to 0 as you can but if you are running a normal street tire on the front stick to the factory camber specs. Keep the front toe right around 0 also.
A 2010 Camaro on DR's and skinny's up front. Whats your opinion of adding a little positive camber to the rear? Right now im doing a mock up and going to squat the car without springs on it and then slightly jack up the front to simulate weight transfer

Quick Reply: Anyone have IRS alignment drag specs?