Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

looking for the best deal shipped vikings or qa1 double with coil over rear

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 05:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default looking for the best deal shipped vikings or qa1 double with coil over rear

Looking for the best deal on vikings or qa1 double adjustable with rear coil overs with 300 spring front ..looking for complete bolt in kit with everything include to complete the job.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

Give us a call as we have the best deals on Viking, Strange, Afco, and Menscer shocks. If you find a lower price we will do our best to beat it. (309)382-6252
Old 05-13-2015, 09:21 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the car is street car and some track would i need coil overs ? Just not sure if they are for all out racing
Old 05-13-2015, 10:04 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Vikings are the way to go for sure. Their full bolt in coilover kit is very high quality and super easy to install. I run their kit on my personal car. They are great for street or strip use without making compromises on either. Ride quality and such comes down to spring rate and valving adjustment. But with 19 positions of adjustment on each compression and rebound, wide range of ride height adjustment, and spring rates it's easy to get a combination dialed in for what you need. Give me a call and I can get you setup with exactly what you need for the best price available.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 05-13-2015, 10:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1999 z28
I will follow this post I'm looking to purchase a full coilover system for a daily driver and a weekend road car with adjustments.
Good luck in your search
Old 05-13-2015, 10:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by rorric
If the car is street car and some track would i need coil overs ? Just not sure if they are for all out racing
We get this question a lot and there never is a disadvantage to going coil over or double adjustable when it comes to shocks. The better part of our customers are street driven vehicles and we get daily feedback on how they were glad they listened to us on not only their general purchase but getting them the proper front and rear spring rates.

There is no one spring rate works for all.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Definitely go with the Viking front and rear coilovers. You won't be disappointed. Midwest Chassis can hook you up, and won't be beat on pricing.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:39 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 1956F100
1999 z28
I will follow this post I'm looking to purchase a full coilover system for a daily driver and a weekend road car with adjustments.
Good luck in your search
Feel free to follow, but it would be a great for you to just give us a call so we can discuss what your needs are. There are several different brands out there and depending on what you do with the car and your budget we can determine what is right for you.

While there can be good info here, I would hate for you to purchase items based on what you read as it could be very misleading. There are people that lurk these forums that are very biased on a certain brand or combo. They tend to do this because that's what said person purchased and feels is the best thing since sliced bread and has NO experience with the other brands out there. Bad info is worse than no info... value the guidance of people that do this for a living and not the internet "experts".

Quick Reply: looking for the best deal shipped vikings or qa1 double with coil over rear