Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Lighter weight oem rear brake calipers

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 08:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Hypforlife32
DO you drive your car on the street at all? I am curious at how they perform as i was thinking about doing the front setup as well. I have the rear setup on the way. My other option was running a c5 rotor setup on front. Good bit of roll racing and some drag strip time. id say 60/70 percent street.
Ive heard of people daily driving these and I can believe it. They are a little different then stock brakes in feel and operation. When they are cool they will put your face into the steering wheel, they bite very hard. As they warm the pedal starts going away, meaning you gotta push further and further to get the same effect. At first this is odd but after you understand that these brakes change feel with temp you can get used to it and its not a big deal. Also, after some abuse they smell, you can tell they are warming up. Im happy with them overall and would buy them again.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:48 PM
10 Second Fun Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone ever used this? Wonder how much if any lighter it is. I need the ebrake for inspection.

http://midwestchassis.com/products/w...-kit-brake-kit
Old 07-05-2017, 11:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Honestly, I just get on FB and offer 50-100 bucks to whoever can get me a sticker. Works every time......then buy whatever the hell you want for your car. Just my .02.

Quick Reply: Lighter weight oem rear brake calipers