Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Test day at the track. It's how we learn around here, video inside.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 04:22 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 130 Likes on 84 Posts

Default Test day at the track. It's how we learn around here, video inside.

Usually I'd take my 4th gen Camaro for this stuff since I have a roll bar, different brakes, and it's what I use for muscle car events. But it had some issue I needed to get fixed before I took it, so I decided to run some old Hoosier's and have a good time.
Sam Strano is online now Report Post

My best two laps (only two without traffic). It's my SSR autocross car, running just as I autocross it but for 2 psi less cold air pressure. So when you hear how an autocross setup doesn't work on a track or the street, folks be lyin'. Or just ignorant. Bad ones don't, my stuff does.

New pavement, the south part of the track was only done early this week. My first session was not confidence inspiring to say the least. This was my 3rd session and I think the 7th total since the paving it was getting better quickly.

Usually I'd take my 98 Camaro SS for this stuff since I have a roll bar, different brakes, and it's what I use for muscle car events. But it had some issue I needed to get fixed before I took it, getting ready for MotorState Challenge, the CAM East Event in Peru IN and Optima NJ. So, I decided to run some old Hoosier's on the Z06 and have a good time.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 06-30-2017, 11:34 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

We will see you next weekend at Goodguys Sam!
Old 07-02-2017, 06:35 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great vid Sam, that track looks more fun than the original!

Quick Reply: Test day at the track. It's how we learn around here, video inside.