Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Review - Strano springs / koni srt.t combo kit - UMI suspension

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 12:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Review - Strano springs / koni srt.t combo kit - UMI suspension

all I can say is awesome!!!! Picked this combo due to others saying it has been a tried and true set up to use for a street car, the others could not have been more correctin on this set up.

Night and day difference here from the 15 year old stock parts. Handling feels great, on the crappy Chicago suburb roads I drive on , highway speeds very solid feeling as well.

Loweing side if this setup - was a little worried that it was not going to look good with my factory 16's and though I was going to need to run 17's, glad I didn't get 17's as of yet. My 16's fill the wells nicely as the drop was spot on, I would say wheels tuck well in the wells, not nearly as low as other spring I have ran in the past and needed to use 17's. Very impressed here.

Install was quick ordered the combo kit koni's and strano springs, KYB upper mounts, and while at it ordered UMI adjustable panhard bar, UMI lower rear arms and Installed UMI tubular sub frame connectors.

I know it's a f body and saying it handles well isn't always what we hear but I have owned several f body cars and so far the best I have driven in a long time.

Thanks Steve Strano and crew for the combo kit and as well as the staff at UMI for the quality products and the ease of install here also.

Last edited by frank1313; 08-20-2017 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-19-2017, 12:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Nice. I switched from stock to the STR.T/BMR springs combo so I understand exactly how you feel lol. It's a great budget setup IMO

Quick Reply: Review - Strano springs / koni srt.t combo kit - UMI suspension