Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Rear brake caliper hose

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 05:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Rear brake caliper hose

I dont know of this is the correct place to post. I know companies sell a full brake hose kit, but do any sponsors on here sell rear brake caliper hoses seperate DOT braided?

Old 04-18-2018, 12:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 95 Likes on 84 Posts

I think a bunch off people use Kore3 for brakes hoses for ATS & CTS-V brake upgrades on the front, I'm sure they could square you up for those 3 hoses. Or if their is a hydraulic shop in your area, they should be able to make you some. If they don't have the right ends you're probably better off price wise getting some online for what it will cost though.
Old 04-18-2018, 02:48 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is our page with all of our SS DOT brake hoses. You can order them in a kit or separate.

https://www.foundersperformance.com/...v=7516fd43adaa
Old 04-20-2018, 10:11 AM
On The Tree

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought a set from Kore3, and had them on my doorstep in Canada in 3 days. They have "stock" hoses, swap/upgrade hoses (for non-F-Body brakes on F-Bodies), and they will sell you whatever combination you need and give you the "kit" discount. I purchased fronts for ATS-V upgrade and stock style rears.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by handyandy
I bought a set from Kore3, and had them on my doorstep in Canada in 3 days. They have "stock" hoses, swap/upgrade hoses (for non-F-Body brakes on F-Bodies), and they will sell you whatever combination you need and give you the "kit" discount. I purchased fronts for ATS-V upgrade and stock style rears.
Sweet, just curious what that "kit" set you back. I've got the spindles to change my 95 over to work with the ATS calipers. I know what I'm looking at for cost there and on pads and rotors, but haven't priced out lines yet.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by biketopia
Sweet, just curious what that "kit" set you back. I've got the spindles to change my 95 over to work with the ATS calipers. I know what I'm looking at for cost there and on pads and rotors, but haven't priced out lines yet.
They quoted me $75 for the pair of front hoses for the ATS caliper setup, and then it was basically an additional $75ish for the 3 rear hoses ($99 -$15 kit discount). You can buy them just the pair or the whole set like that depending on what kind of budget you're on.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sweet, thanks!