Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Question about Strange front race brakes

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 09:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Question about Strange front race brakes

What modification is required to the factory spindle for fitment with the Strange aluminum hub? Is this a machine shop job or just some simple grinding?
Old 01-06-2005, 06:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Larry
What modification is required to the factory spindle for fitment with the Strange aluminum hub? Is this a machine shop job or just some simple grinding?
It is just some grinding and cutting, its not hard at all, takes about 15-20 minutes a side. I used a 4.5 angle grinder with a cutoff wheel, and then ground it down with a sanding wheel.

But these brakes are SOOOO nice, I love mine and they dont weigh anything. They are expensive, once you get them you see why they cost so much everything is machined so nicely, and everything fit together perfect
Old 01-06-2005, 06:45 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BTL FED
It is just some grinding and cutting, its not hard at all, takes about 15-20 minutes a side. I used a 4.5 angle grinder with a cutoff wheel, and then ground it down with a sanding wheel.

But these brakes are SOOOO nice, I love mine and they dont weigh anything. They are expensive, once you get them you see why they cost so much everything is machined so nicely, and everything fit together perfect
Thanks!

Quick Reply: Question about Strange front race brakes