Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Anyone running a PA Kmember

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 01:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone running a PA Kmember

I am on my way home from College Station. My GF calls me and says my K member is in. I go to her house to pick it up. I get to the box and there is this Huge hole in it. I open it up and there 2 things in there. The Kmember and 4 bolts taped toqether. Is this that all comes with the K member. I was not happey.
I called up the Place i ordered it from. First thing i was put on hold for 5 mins. Then the girl comes back and says they are short on staf and they can take my name and number down and call me back. I say no. (I have been trying to get a tracking number from them for a week for the Kmember and they never once called me back) So i wait for another 5-7 mins. I talk to Chris B. He asks is this for the Mustang. No it is for the F-body. Then go goes on to tell me to HOLD on and he will call PA. He comes back and says that PA is closed and it is 2pm. (I have tryed to call PA for 3 days straight they never ansered there phone or called me back) He takes my Name and Number and says he or Matt will call me back on monday. ( i dont think they will.)
Now i am pissed i was going to install this today but cant because i dont know if i have all the parts to bolt it up. Now next weekend i will have to install this and my motor.

Now is this all it comes with or is there more.
Should i be nice to the place i ordered it from. (sence i have not recieved a single phone call from them in a week)

Sorry for the rant but i had to vent.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:01 AM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wrong forum, try chassis and suspension
Old 01-16-2005, 01:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

OK. I just thought external would be the right one did not even think of chassis and suspention.
Old 01-16-2005, 02:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

I believe that is all they come with. My buddy didn't even get the bolts so we had to pick some up at home depot. You have to transfer you engine mounts from the stock k member. The four bolts I believe are for the front 4 bolts. The two stock bolts in the back two spots are reused. I got the bmr for mine and it was a much better fit than the PA. PA is the worst company I have seen. Took my buddy 2 months to get a k member and a arms after filing a law suit against them.
Old 01-16-2005, 03:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well it is good to know this now.

Quick Reply: Anyone running a PA Kmember