Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Camaro SFC's

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 12:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Camaro SFC's

Anybody got any Camaro side view pictures with box style SFC's installed? I would like to see what they look like before I buy some.

Thanks in advance..
Old 01-20-2005, 02:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't have a picture to show you, but if you search around the net long enough, I know there are some. I did the same thing. Honestly though, I'd just get the tubular. For a daily driver, even a weekend warrior, the tubular SFC's provide plenty of support. It's not until you get into some seriouse road courses that the boxed become more desireable. The tubular are invisable from 1 foot away even if you're laying on the ground.
Old 01-20-2005, 02:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CaptUSA
I don't have a picture to show you, but if you search around the net long enough, I know there are some. I did the same thing. Honestly though, I'd just get the tubular. For a daily driver, even a weekend warrior, the tubular SFC's provide plenty of support. It's not until you get into some seriouse road courses that the boxed become more desireable. The tubular are invisable from 1 foot away even if you're laying on the ground.
Ditto, I say just get tubular. My buddy has Boxed, i'll try to find a pic for you. They are pretty noticable. I've heard BMR redesigned their SFC's and the Boxed are a lot more hidden. My friend has the old ugly design.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have BMR boxed SFC's, easily my favorite mod so far. Clearance with these is not an issue. I would imagine there are a number of other things that would scrape before the sfc's. Mine are marginally lower than the pinch weld, 90% of the sfc is tucked up in the gap. But seeing is believing, so do like CaptUSA suggested.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have some pics of my boxed UMI's installed, I tried uploading them but I am doing something wrong or its not working. If you want to see just PM me a email address.

Quick Reply: Camaro SFC's