Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Product Review: Spohn STB

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 10:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Product Review: Spohn STB

Well I figured I'd give some people who are looking to get a STB some information on the Spohn product. I ordered it from F-body Motorsports because it was $85 (same price as the BMR that I saw everywhere else).

Installation was a breeze (took about 10 minutes). In all honesty I figured I wouldn't feel a difference, but I actually can. It's not a mod that you're going to say, "WOW what a difference", but after I installed it I went for a drive and as I was driving down a straight road a yanked the wheel to the left and right (not hard, but enough) and the front end actually felt a little tighter.

I'm very happy that I bought it (I plan on doing other suspension mods with money permitting), but IMO it was a good starting point.
Old 01-24-2005, 10:49 AM
Staging Lane

Default Thanks

Thanks for the write up. I'm planning on getting all spool suspension soon. Torque arm, LCA, and panhard bar. It seems that they make good quality equipment.
Old 01-24-2005, 03:33 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MyniceSS
Thanks for the write up. I'm planning on getting all spool suspension soon. Torque arm, LCA, and panhard bar. It seems that they make good quality equipment.
No problem. The quality and fitment seems great and like I said I'm happy with my purchase. I too plan on getting some other Spohn suspension parts.

Quick Reply: Product Review: Spohn STB