Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Edelbrock shocks

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 02:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edelbrock shocks

Has anyone tried Edelbrock shocks on their f-body?
Old 03-10-2005, 10:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Bump for you, I was also curious.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Dans2000SS
Has anyone tried Edelbrock shocks on their f-body?
I have Edlelbrock gas shocks on my truck and liked them so well that I recommended them for my sons truck. They are a little expensive but worth the money.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

Default I have them

Edelbrock performer IAS shocks, front and rear. The fronts are coilovers, comes with an eibach spring and are ride height adjustable. Made the car ride pretty nice, handles very well, i'm easliy taking high speed turns and such 10 - 15 mph faster than without them. Bear in mind these aren't the only suspension mods I have, see sig. Only downside is they can be stiff over bumbs and noisey. Probably due to the front spring rate, which is pretty high. It will make the dashboard creek and the CD skip sometimes, but nothing I can't live it. I'm not changing them anytime soon

Bob
Old 03-13-2005, 07:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mybluey
Edelbrock performer IAS shocks, front and rear. The fronts are coilovers, comes with an eibach spring and are ride height adjustable. Made the car ride pretty nice, handles very well, i'm easliy taking high speed turns and such 10 - 15 mph faster than without them. Bear in mind these aren't the only suspension mods I have, see sig. Only downside is they can be stiff over bumbs and noisey. Probably due to the front spring rate, which is pretty high. It will make the dashboard creek and the CD skip sometimes, but nothing I can't live it. I'm not changing them anytime soon

Bob
Thanks for the info. I've never heard anything bad about their IAS shocks but I didn't know anyone using them on an F-body. I was thinking about using a set of Hotchkis springs and IAS shocks instead of Bilsteins. Im trying to find the best performance/comfort for the street.

Quick Reply: Edelbrock shocks