Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

SFC that are tucked away

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SFC that are tucked away

i want to get subframe connectors for my car, but i dont want to see them from the side. I pretty much stock right now but plan to have the car forever so will be upgrading some day in the future. With in the next year i want to get a 12 bolt, new clutch and suspension work so i can hook. I will be using the car at the track and i have T-tops i dont want anything to happen. Prefer bolt on but will weld on if nesscarry. If anyone has an pics that would help too. I dont need anything that is for like 1000hp or anything prob something that would work up to 600hp will cover me for the next couple years.
Old 03-04-2005, 03:36 PM
On The Tree

Any tubular sub-frames will work. BMR makes so that are very nice and they tuck up real nice. I dont know of any bolt-on tubular sub-frame on the market. If you want them to not be seen your only option right now is to go weld in.
Old 03-04-2005, 06:05 PM
On The Tree

the bmr boxed subframe connectors are what I have, can't see them at all from the side.. the tubular version are a good choice to hope this helps www.bmrfabrication.com