Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Lg Front Springs Please!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 12:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lg Front Springs Please!

im lookin into pickin up a set of lg rear springs that are guarenteed to lower my car 2 in. but i can't find the front springs. i have looked on lgmotorsports.com and cant even find lg springs. the only thing on there is eibach. so with that being said, does anyone know where i can find some front lg springs??? i am going to camaro firebird parts tomorrow to pick up either the lg's or some hotchisks (yea i dont know how to spell it) springs. they are used and im gettin a full set of the hotchisks for $125 and will only lower my car 1-2", that is a rough estimate from the guy at camaro firebird parts. straight from hotchisks the say only 1". the lg's on the other hand are guarenteed to lower my car 2"+. the only problem is that they dont have the front springs. so if anyone has any or knows where i could get some that would be of great help. i would rather go w/ the lg's if they lower my car more. a price range/info on the lg's would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-18-2005, 07:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/suspension-brakes/264334-g2-super-springs-sale-extended.html
Old 03-19-2005, 02:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LG is talking about having them in stock again.