Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

help me find these parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 11:34 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default help me find these parts

i need anyone that can help me find a part number on a couple oem pieces for me to do so asap....

i need to get the "Upper strut assembelies" (only name i can think of)

i just bought new shocks and need the pieces that hold the springs on the strut and any of the hardware that is needed, i would like to assemble these shocks/struts/springs without taking apart the ones im taking off the car.

thanks in advance to anyone that can help
Old 03-15-2006, 01:17 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 130 Likes on 84 Posts

I have them. They are called upper shock mounts. However, they are not like $10 each or anything. You're looking around $80-85 each.

Fair warning though, you still need some other things like the plastic spring seat that sits on the spring perch and under the spring too.....

In short, you're going to spend over $200 on new parts to do what you want to do. Cheaper to have a shop do the spring change for you, and you remove and reinstall on the car yourself.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 03-15-2006, 01:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was just hoping to cut some install time down by haveing them preassembled and ready to go, but in this case ill just pull mine apart and swap it all over