Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Are adj. suspension pieces noisey?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Are adj. suspension pieces noisey?

I searched and couldn't find any info. I've had a lowered/315 setup for a few years and I think I'm finally going to go to a double adj phr. I'm looking at the Umi dbl/poly ended one. I was curious if they make any racket.

I have phr on now, I just need to center my rear better. I've been doing some reading lately and didnt know that being off a little could affect the handling of the car the way it does.
Old 06-03-2006, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think centering the wheels perfectly is going to take a long time to do. I need to adjust mine so I don't rub my 325's on my inner fender.
Old 06-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WhiteRhino
I was curious if they make any racket.
Poly can be noisy, but if you keep it properly lubed/greased, it won't be an issue.
Old 06-03-2006, 03:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you purchase UMI products, do they come pre-greased, or come with grease? How long after they have been installed should I grease them?

I purchased their adjustable LCA's, and their adjustable PHB.
Old 06-03-2006, 04:44 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

WhiteRino- Thanks for the interest, you will not have any noise issues regarding the adjustable panhard bar. You will be very pleased with it, if you have any questions please ask and I will be glad to help.

Blind427- Our items do not come pre-greased and will need greased once intalled. 1-2 pumps with the grease gun 3-4 times a year or even everytime you change your oil will do just fine.

Hope that helps
Ryan
Old 06-03-2006, 04:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by UMI Performance
WhiteRino- Thanks for the interest, you will not have any noise issues regarding the adjustable panhard bar. You will be very pleased with it, if you have any questions please ask and I will be glad to help.

Blind427- Our items do not come pre-greased and will need greased once intalled. 1-2 pumps with the grease gun 3-4 times a year or even everytime you change your oil will do just fine.

Hope that helps
Ryan
Damn, now I have to purchase your lube! That's 3 seperate orders, 1 for the products, 1 for the bolts that I forgot, then the lube. Other than yours, what lube do you recommend?