Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Sportlines / Qa1 Need Help????

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Sportlines / Qa1 Need Help????

I Like The Way The Car Looks W/ The Sport Lines But I Want To Add The Qa1 Can Anyone Help Me With This. Can It Be Done
Old 07-01-2006, 08:32 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi NORCAL SS, the QA1s are a very good choice, especially if you get the adjustables. I have the Sportlines and love the profile but, I know the Koni SAs are better than the KYB AGXs that I have now. When I get the money, I'll get the Koni SAs, hope this helps, Kevin.
Old 07-01-2006, 10:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ChoiceCam00
Hi NORCAL SS, the QA1s are a very good choice, especially if you get the adjustables. I have the Sportlines and love the profile but, I know the Koni SAs are better than the KYB AGXs that I have now. When I get the money, I'll get the Koni SAs, hope this helps, Kevin.
I'm a bit confused.

You say QA1's are a good choice.

Then, you say that you know the Koni SA's are better than your KYB's (which they are).

Both the KYB's and the Koni's are better suited to those shocks than the QA1's (which have little damping at all).

I'm going to suggest going in a direction. What I mean by that is if you are buying drag shocks, I'd run a drag friendly spring. If you want a low car, I'd buy shocks suited to your lowering springs. You can't have it all, you can try, but it often has less than stellar results.

Just my thoughts.