Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Anyone Ran Stock Shocks with Eibach Pro-Kit?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 05:27 AM
pjb
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

some people want the best look, ride and performance. each requires some comprimise from the other. the suggestion I made gives improvements in all areas. make your own choice.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:04 AM
TECH Resident

so the Strano revalves are the best for the pro kit? I have the pro kit on my TA and I want what is going to handle the best. Is that the Konis or the revalves?
Old 08-11-2006, 05:48 AM
pjb
TECH Resident

I'll let the experts confirm, but my impression is that the Koni's are best.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Koni's are indeed the best shocks for handling. I've got the Koni SA 4/4 setup & the Pro-Kit...it's pretty sick. Koni's are worth the money IMO.
Old 08-14-2006, 08:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nothing is really "the best", it's just that there are very few viable choices around for what many who will see this thread are looking for. Koni SA's or Bilstein HD revalves will do.

AFA what I use, none of the options mentioned so far can touch what I have, however what I currently use comes at a steep price and much knowledge is needed for precise adjustment of low speed and high speed rebound valving. Not only that, the shock bodies are considerably lighter than both Bilstein yellows or Koni SA/DA's. I speak this after comparing to several other installed dampers/damper systems (including the Koni DA's that are still in my possession). Again, not needed for daily drivers.

Now, where one has to decide is whether to have external adjustment or not is due to the fact whether they feel that having external adjustment will be something to be used over the life of the shocks, or if it's going to be adjusted just to rest at the setting to be never adjusted again (hence the concept of having 5 adjustments gives you 4 ways to be wrong).

Quick Reply: Anyone Ran Stock Shocks with Eibach Pro-Kit?