Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

FYI, Hollow bars are back in stock

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:32 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 132 Likes on 86 Posts

Default FYI, Hollow bars are back in stock

Just mentioning it here because we had a number of backorders from folks who are members on LS1tech, and I wanted to let you know the shipment came today and we'll get them out of here just as fast as we can! We also placed the biggest order for these to date, so we have plenty left over after the orders are filled.

Thanks, back to scheduled programming.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 12-20-2006, 03:30 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Popular little bastards huh? I'll probably be ordering the hollow 35mm front bar to match my hollow 22mm bar after the first of the year. Damn snow tires set me back from my modding timeline
Old 12-20-2006, 03:36 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 132 Likes on 86 Posts

I suppose there are worse problems to have, but yep I kind of run out of them a few times a year. Hard to get a handle on them, always a steady seller, but from time to time we get big, unforseen runs on them.

I expect to have some in stock at least for the next month judging by what's out there right now and what's already sold.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!