Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Eibach Sportline Springs..'94 T/A

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach Sportline Springs..'94 T/A

Okay, I Need More Help From The Experienced. I Just Bought The Eibach Sportline Springs, Front And Rear. What Are The Best Shocks To Go With These, And Will I Need To Use Adjustable Upper Control Arms? And Also What About The Rear Control Arms, Do they Need To Be Adjustable Also? All Input Is Welcome, Especially Shock Choices. Thanks All
Old 02-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Teching In

sell them and buy pro kit or another set of springs. those springs are junk. ride like crap, scrapes eveywhere especially with LT's....
Old 02-04-2007, 09:45 PM
On The Tree

Either way, make sure to get an adjustable panhard bar to center the rear end. When you drop it the rear moves to the (drivers?) side about 1/2 inch. The APHB allows you
to recenter it. I got Bilstein shocks with my Eibach Pro kit for my 95TA. Many people say to use Koni's but IMO the Bistein revalves are excellent. UMI has an excellent assortment of Suspension parts. You don't need anything else, springs,shocks and PHB.
Good Luck
Old 02-06-2007, 07:56 AM
Teching In

Talking

Originally Posted by 94/96ZsM6s
sell them and buy pro kit or another set of springs. those springs are junk. ride like crap, scrapes eveywhere especially with LT's....
Okay, i cancelled the order on the sportlines. Now i'm a little shy of Eibach as i've read alot of negative things about the prolines...mainly rear sag. The bilstiens and adjustable phb i can afford right now, the konis i can't. So i'll go that route. Any other suggestions on springs that will give me a 1.75- 2.00 drop, i'm all ears. I appreciate the imput so far.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

You don't need anything else, springs,shocks and PHB.
Sorry but you did leave out 2 things...lower control arm relocation brackets (for the rear end) and an alignment. Other than that I agree.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:10 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 132 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by kevin-557
Okay, i cancelled the order on the sportlines. Now i'm a little shy of Eibach as i've read alot of negative things about the prolines...mainly rear sag. The bilstiens and adjustable phb i can afford right now, the konis i can't. So i'll go that route. Any other suggestions on springs that will give me a 1.75- 2.00 drop, i'm all ears. I appreciate the imput so far.
That's too much to lower these cars. about 1.25-1.5 is the MAX you want if you want a suspension that works decently.

Lots of other springs choices.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 02-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Teching In

Thanks gentlemen, i appreciate all the imput. I've put up a post on Sams site, and will have to do some searching at stranoparts.