Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

prokit rear sag

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 01:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default prokit rear sag

soo my pro kit rear springs are sagging pretty bad, im gonna cut a coil out of my stock rear springs, and i have reloc brackets, lca's and an adj panhard going on in the next few weeks... as far as the shocks go, are they generally universal? like i knwo there are street shocks, drags shocks, etc., but im wondering are there any specific ones i should be looking at for a lowered car? im clueless on the shock end of things, and wheres the cheapest place to get em? my ride quality suckss, i mean i dont mind a rough ride, but when i nail my bump stops all the time, i decided i needed to mod the stock rears lol
Old 03-26-2007, 09:38 AM
On The Tree

i have the same problem, i hate my eibach kit.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Did you take out your isolaters? Or check in what shape they were in? I had a problem with rear tire rub and ended up getting a spohn rear street/track bar. You might want to check your rear bar and the end links see what kind of shape they are in.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Here is how my stance is:

Here is my rear spohn bar on the car:
Old 03-26-2007, 11:02 AM
SCRWS6

go with konis for the rear, I ended up switching the eibachs out for stocks and taking out the rubber that fits on top of the springs in the back and going with the lower spring perch on the Konis in the front.....works for me, but strano has some better springs from what I have heard.....