Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Suspension advice needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 01:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Suspension advice needed

Last night some civic got on my *** guess he wanted to see what it would do we just got done watchin the movie transformers and was leaving lol. Anway I drop it in 2nd and floor it and nail 3rd at about redline and it grabs so hard (tires were sticking really well last night) the whole car/mostly the *** end leaned hard and quick and I could of easily lost it. I currently have hotchkis springs and koni SA's and love the ride. I do only have the rears set 1/4 turn from full soft and I think the front is 4 sweeps from full stiff. So with liking the way it rides now what do you think the best way to help lessen the lean/torque during hard shifts would be and still have a decent ride if thats possible. I was thinking Sam's sways might help since they are bigger and have poly bushings. Do you think that would be the best bet and should still have a decent ride? I know I could prob stiffen up the rear shocks but I just really like how it rides now and would hate to have a harsher ride if possible.

Last edited by SpdFrk1990; 07-10-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:20 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 130 Likes on 84 Posts

Bars will lessen the amount of roll, and should have little to no real effect on ride quality..... Plus you might just like the handling better too....

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 07-10-2007, 04:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Sam . Ill be ordering them soon when I get some more funds.