Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Rotoworks slotted rotors

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 04:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rotoworks slotted rotors

anyone have any experience with these rotors ?
http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...5f7539d0b205bb

Brembo blanks are still on my list, these are a little less expensive. Just curious how these compare.

Thanks
Old 10-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Launching!

I just got mine in the mail the other day....I plan on installing them this weekend....can't beat the price!
Old 10-04-2007, 07:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

get the top grade napa rotor, non slotted/drilled. they are by far the best bang for the buck. drilled/slotted are for aesthetics, they do not actually increase the performance of the brakes, but they do promote faster pad wear. if you really want to buy the brembo blanks, they are great rotors, but you can get just as good of a rotor from any auto store for a much better price.

pads are what give you braking performance. spend your money there.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:39 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Sunset'01Z
get the top grade napa rotor, non slotted/drilled. they are by far the best bang for the buck. drilled/slotted are for aesthetics, they do not actually increase the performance of the brakes, but they do promote faster pad wear. if you really want to buy the brembo blanks, they are great rotors, but you can get just as good of a rotor from any auto store for a much better price.

+1
Old 10-05-2007, 04:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Opinions, we all have em... For me, $269.00 shipped to my door.. rotors,Hawks pads.. these feel better than the Eradispeeds that i just took off. NO shudder, NO noise.. simply perfect! Mine are the PBT package on the Sponsor Sale forum.. Good luck whatever you do..

Originally Posted by Sunset'01Z

Old 10-05-2007, 10:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have no complaints about them. They work well, and haven't warped. The hawk pads squeak a bit though. That's annoying.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:43 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by PewterY2KZ28
Mine are the PBT package on the Sponsor Sale forum.. Good luck whatever you do..
I just got done reading your reply in the other thread. I emailed that guy last Monday and still no response. All I asked is for an idea when these will be available, a simple question. I understand he can't take any more orders until he gets caught up but how difficult is it to respond to an email or post an update to atleast give an idea of when the product will be available again ?
That is an awsome deal that's tough to beat but it does me no good if the product never shows up. I am overdue for pads and rotors and can't wait indefinetly for parts. I'm sure he's a great guy and I understand sh it happens but quite frankly don't offer something if you aren't prepared to meet demand. Seeing his replies and all the complaints in that thread was enough for me to decide I'm better off spending my money elsewhere no matter how good the deal is. I'll have parts my long before I even get a reponse from the email.
Thanks for posting the pictures, the rotors do look very nice.

Quick Reply: Rotoworks slotted rotors