Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Questions on installing BMR TA Relocation Bracket **PICS**

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 09:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Question Questions on installing BMR TA Relocation Bracket **PICS**

I'm in the process of installing a 9" in my Camaro SS and along with my new rear I am also installing a BMR Torque Arm and BMR TA Relocation Bracket.

Since you can "adjust" where the TA mounts to the bracket, I heard that the stock position would be the 3rd hole from the bottom for the bushing bracket, is this true?

I assume it doesn't matter what direction the bushing goes into the bracket, I looked at my stock mount and it looks like the notches in the bushing might be for the factory style clamshell bushing holder. Am I correct on this?

Last question, If you look at my pics, where I have the aluminum spacer, is it in the correct spot?

Thanks in advance!

Bill
Attached Thumbnails Questions on installing BMR TA Relocation Bracket **PICS**-ta-mount-1.jpg   Questions on installing BMR TA Relocation Bracket **PICS**-ta-mount-2.jpg   Questions on installing BMR TA Relocation Bracket **PICS**-ta-mount-3.jpg   Questions on installing BMR TA Relocation Bracket **PICS**-ta-mount-4.jpg   Questions on installing BMR TA Relocation Bracket **PICS**-ta-mount-5.jpg  

Questions on installing BMR TA Relocation Bracket **PICS**-ta-mount-6.jpg   Questions on installing BMR TA Relocation Bracket **PICS**-ta-mount-7.jpg  
Old 11-11-2007, 09:31 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

third hole from the bottom is where i started, cleared everything so i left it there for now, the holder for the bushing is the same style yes, doesnt matter which way the bushing goes in, put the bushing against the flattest side of the bushing
Old 11-11-2007, 09:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looking at the pics, looks bueno to me

Quick Reply: Questions on installing BMR TA Relocation Bracket **PICS**