Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Drag Racing Rear Suspension Upgrades with Penske Racing 7500 Double Adjustable Shocks

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2021, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Drag Racing Rear Suspension Upgrades with Penske Racing 7500 Double Adjustable Shocks

This video covers the winter upgrades and drag racing rear suspension changes while switching from QA1 to Penske Racing Shocks 7500 Custom Valved Double Adjustable shocks on the rear! See the first start in over 3 months to spin the axles in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear to break-in the ring and pinion and to seat the new Strange Engineering rear brakes. Testing very soon to see if we can get SamSon in the 1.teens 60 foot.

Testing very soon to find out how these changes turn out!!
Old 03-01-2021, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!

Hey Kevin! I’ve been watching a lot of your how to videos trying to figure out my suspension tuning, but still struggling pretty bad. I uploaded a video of you wouldn’t mind giving me some advise. Car won’t hook whatsoever. Antisquat values are at 108%. I know the tire pressure was a low on this pass. Is it hitting the tires too hard?
Attached Files
File Type: mov
IMG_3464.MOV (1.70 MB, 10 views)

Quick Reply: Drag Racing Rear Suspension Upgrades with Penske Racing 7500 Double Adjustable Shocks