Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question what shocks are you guys using w/ prokit

like title states...

If you have koni's don't post... Don't care much for them

lmk
Old 01-08-2008, 06:22 AM
TECH Resident

bilstein hd shocks here man, i like them...good ride and stiff enough for my liking
Old 01-08-2008, 06:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Bilsteins here too (Strano Revalves) Great ride and handling so far!
Old 01-08-2008, 10:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
like title states...

If you have koni's don't post... Don't care much for them

lmk
You don't care much for them or you don't care much for their price? Its pretty well known that they are the thing to buy if you want a good nice shock with the pro-kit.

But by your other thread I see you want Bilsteins. Just gonna have to wait for revalves I guess. I would wait a lil more and get the Koni's. Just my .02

Remember that how your car rides can be hell if you dont like it. I know quite a few people who bought Bilsteins and sold them after riding in a car with Koni's
Old 01-08-2008, 11:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SchultzLT1
You don't care much for them or you don't care much for their price? Its pretty well known that they are the thing to buy if you want a good nice shock with the pro-kit.

But by your other thread I see you want Bilsteins. Just gonna have to wait for revalves I guess. I would wait a lil more and get the Koni's. Just my .02

Remember that how your car rides can be hell if you dont like it. I know quite a few people who bought Bilsteins and sold them after riding in a car with Koni's
like I stated... not interested in koni's!! Yes I do know all the bla bla with the ride handling
Old 01-08-2008, 04:21 PM
TECH Addict

Since you aren't interested in Konis (which I clearly understand after BOTH of your posts and your scuffle with Sam in the other thread), then the only other dampener out there that would even be worth the money for would be the Strano Re-Valved Bilsteins. However, since you told off Sam and said you wouldn't order from him ever, then that option seems out. So, you can either (a) save up a bit more and get some Konis, or get some used ones online, or (b) spend your hard-earned money on HD's or a similar dampener, get ****-poor ride quality, poor handling, and most-likely ruin those brand new shocks in about 6 months or less depending on the situation.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Out1aw
Since you aren't interested in Konis (which I clearly understand after BOTH of your posts and your scuffle with Sam in the other thread), then the only other dampener out there that would even be worth the money for would be the Strano Re-Valved Bilsteins. However, since you told off Sam and said you wouldn't order from him ever, then that option seems out. So, you can either (a) save up a bit more and get some Konis, or get some used ones online, or (b) spend your hard-earned money on HD's or a similar dampener, get ****-poor ride quality, poor handling, and most-likely ruin those brand new shocks in about 6 months or less depending on the situation.
Damn playa you definitely need reading skills...What scuffle and did I Specifically state I won't do business with him?? Did I tell him off?? NO!!!! I stated I'll look somewhere else since he doesn't know when he'll get them. Whether I spend hard earned money on some shocks is my choice.. What is it to you?? Pls save all the words that I already read

Pay attn when reading
Old 01-08-2008, 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni

Old 01-08-2008, 05:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by hpjunky98
Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni Koni

LMAO, and quoted for truth!!

Since there was no price mentioned in this thread, maybe we should throw in penske's, I'm sure they'll be glad to hook you up with a nice package after you throw a few grand at them.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

BILSTEIN HD's...rides nice.

Quick Reply: what shocks are you guys using w/ prokit