Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

one way or two way adjustable front shocks

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 06:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default one way or two way adjustable front shocks

Hey guys,I bought some susp stuff from PA Racing some months back,First, was the Strang one way adjustable front shocks with springs and I told them when buying, this was gonna be mostly street driven. Should he have sold me the 2 way adjustables instead? My installer said the one ways are mostly for strip/track only. Is this true? Should i return and buy the two way adjustables? Thanks guys BARNAT. PS, Pa Racing also said i definatly want the two ways adj shocks in the back? Im totally lost when it comes to suspention stuff and is it true that strange shocks are better then the Q1As ?This is also what ive been told too?Thanks guys ED
Old 04-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Launching!

It's not that one ways or two ways are only good for a certain situation. Two ways are always going to be better simply because they offer more adjustability. But unless your doing competitive auto-x or simply need to have the best even if you're not going to take advantage of it, one ways are all that you need.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Luder[PAK9]
It's not that one ways or two ways are only good for a certain situation. Two ways are always going to be better simply because they offer more adjustability. But unless your doing competitive auto-x or simply need to have the best even if you're not going to take advantage of it, one ways are all that you need.
Thanks guy I guess ill keep em then

Quick Reply: one way or two way adjustable front shocks