Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Choice on suspension parts

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Choice on suspension parts

I want to get lowering springs for my car. Nothing big just about 1-1.5 inches. I have read that some people have sagging problems with some kits. Is there any kits that dont have this problem?

Also I am looking to get some sfc's and lca's and strut tower for now. I have heard every body being very pleased with strano's product. I was going to go with spohn. Which one should i go with?
Old 05-15-2008, 09:34 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello,

Strano is a dealer for us, so I would recommend giving him a call.. he will point you in the right direction. Or feel free to ask me any questions and I am glad to help. We carry many options on the SFC's and control arms and I will be glad to see what you may need.

For lowering I would highly recommend the Strano springs but I think they are out of stock until next month.

Thank you!
Ryan
Old 05-16-2008, 08:27 AM
TECH Addict

Strano, BMR and Hotchkis springs should all do what you want. I chose BMR (for my sister, actually) but I have yet to install them.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by UMI Performance
Hello,

Strano is a dealer for us, so I would recommend giving him a call.. he will point you in the right direction. Or feel free to ask me any questions and I am glad to help. We carry many options on the SFC's and control arms and I will be glad to see what you may need.

For lowering I would highly recommend the Strano springs but I think they are out of stock until next month.

Thank you!
Ryan
You can't go wrong with UMI stuff man!!!
Old 05-16-2008, 10:40 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by shdybrady1988
I want to get lowering springs for my car. Nothing big just about 1-1.5 inches. I have read that some people have sagging problems with some kits. Is there any kits that dont have this problem?

Also I am looking to get some sfc's and lca's and strut tower for now. I have heard every body being very pleased with strano's product. I was going to go with spohn. Which one should i go with?
Just to give you another option we have a spring that will lower you car 1.00"-1.25" and still provide a very good ride. The part number for our spring set is SP001 $229.95 per set of four. The springs are in stock and ready to ship. We also offer multiple options of lca's, frame connectors and strut tower braces for your application.

Here is a link to the page where the lca's an springs can be found.
http://www.bmrfabrication.com/F-bodySuspension.htm

Here is the link for the frame connectors and strut tower brace.
http://www.bmrfabrication.com/F-bodyChassis.htm

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Originally Posted by dragonrage
Strano, BMR and Hotchkis springs should all do what you want. I chose BMR (for my sister, actually) but I have yet to install them.
Thanks for the purchase. If you have questions please contact us.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!