Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Edge Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors w/ Hawk HPS pads

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 02:54 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edge Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors w/ Hawk HPS pads

I noticed these in the sponsor's sale section. They are offering the slotted and drilled cryogenically engineered rotors + hawk HPS pads for $299.99 for the complete set (front/rear). This is a great deal. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with these, as I have learned many times that if something looks to good to be true, then it probably is. Any feedback would be great!
Old 06-11-2008, 04:17 PM
TECH Resident

search edge performance on ebay. Same company and they are selling the set for 194 + shipping (4 rotors and Hawk Pads).
Old 06-11-2008, 04:52 PM
TECH Regular

I don't get any rotors when I search for edge performance on ebay. Am I missing something? I see Ford Chips and programming stuff. If this is true, I would like to know because I just purchased these. Thanks.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:05 PM
TECH Regular

Okay, I found them hiding around. Wow. That is a ridiculous price change Trying to get a hold of BSI but no one answered (suprise).
Old 06-11-2008, 05:38 PM
TECH Addict

BSI is actually pretty good. I've dealt with them before. Great customer service, I must have talked with them 3-4 times. I ordered a set and the hawk pads were on temp. backorder so he offered a refund plus $10 for my troubles.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:42 PM
TECH Regular

Got through to BSI. I spoke with a few people and they said the ebay sale was a mistake. The wrong price is attached to the item. He mentioned they were going through and deleting the posts one by one. He said no one bought the items yet, as they just went up today. And if they did, they would probably refund payment. But then after some more talking he said something about probably having to honor that price to avoid random negative feedback. As friendly as I could, I said I don't have the kinds of $$$ to be wasting, so I'd like to cancel my order, which he gladly did, and I pressed the button and saved over $100.

Honestly, I have never felt so bad about saving $$$, but the service was so helpful and understanding, that I almost didn't do it. I recommend dealing with BSI if you ever need rotors. Granted I haven't seen the product yet <fingers crossed> I'll keep you posted when they arrive, if they arrive...
Old 06-11-2008, 05:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
BSI is actually pretty good. I've dealt with them before. Great customer service.
+1 for that

Quick Reply: Edge Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors w/ Hawk HPS pads