Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

What shocks with eibach pro-kit springs?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 08:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What shocks with eibach pro-kit springs?

Im getting the prokit springs. i want a 1-1.5 inch drop with the same or better ride quality of stock springs and shocks. im looking into the koni shocks but don't know which ones to get... what shocks do you guys recommend?
Old 08-23-2008, 10:02 PM
On The Tree

Im getting the 4/4 single adjustable.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

I read the title of your thread and said "KONI". It depends what you want out of the shocks. The 4/4's are easily adjustable with just folding down the back seat and turning a ****. The 4/3's are less adjustable as you'd have to take off the rear shocks, adjust them, then put them back on. If your not going to adjust them much, then settle on the 4/3's.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

I have the 4/3's are a great option IMO. I've had experience with both eh 4/4 and 4/3's and honestly other than ease of adjustment there is little reason to go with the 4/4's. Yeah they allow you to fine tune a bit better but honestly the 4 settings on the 3's are more than enough adjustment for most. Be quick though because prices are going to be going up soon. I think same said September 1st for him (who I would HIGHLY recommend purchasing from). They will be increasing about 100 dollars for the whole set. No matter what though, if you get Koni's you will be more than happy.