Look what I found at Lone Star Chevy

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 07:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Look what I found at Lone Star Chevy

So I was walking through the service department and saw a car parked way in the back with a big blue silk sheet covering it. So I walked back there and this is what I found.......

Old 12-26-2008, 09:29 AM
TECH Junkie

so did a service dept person uncovered the car for u or did u just do it yourself? Cause if it aint yours u shouldt touch it.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
so did a service dept person uncovered the car for u or did u just do it yourself? Cause if it aint yours u shouldt touch it.
Im crazy but not stupid. I grabbed the service guy and we uncovered it and as he turned his back I dry humped it for a few minutes. The car was sold but the buyer couldn't come up with the last bit of the money. Sweet car. Sounds good!!!
Old 12-26-2008, 10:37 AM
TECH Junkie

the reason I asked is cause we had a Zr1 on our lot, it was tapped off with warning tape in our RV service Dept in the back in its own stall, and some slap jaw youkals went under the tape and popped the hood and opened the doors, peoples disrespect for other peoples property amazes me, we have only one service writer who works in RV, she went to the bathroom and these morons were acting like it was on the feakin showroom floor, she had some words for them Good you did the right things, you get cool points
Old 12-26-2008, 11:06 AM
Teching In

WOW!!!! I cant believe this made it to the internet! This car was supposed to be my fathers, as a matter a fact it came in last friday when we got the call and believe me if my father wasnt in the real estate business right now and times weren't so bad, this would be sitting it the garage. I guess when times are tough, theres just some things you gotta pass up. Its unfortunate, but man what a beautiful car! I hope this car gets put into the right hands!
Old 12-26-2008, 12:05 PM
On The Tree

so is it for sale????