Raw Video: Deputy Shown Kicking Teen Girl

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 04:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you watch closely, the deputy is about to close the door but then tells her to take off her shoes. She kicks one out and is starting to take the other one off when he runs in on her. He pushes her against the wall, slams her to the ground, places he’s knee in her back, punches her twice with a closed fist in the back of the head. Then applies hand restraints and to top it all off…He picks her up off the ground by her HAIR.

I worked for the Texas Department of Corrections for over 10 yrs; I worked on men’s and women’s facilities and was involved in many uses of force. So, I can tell you…It doesn’t matter what happened before hand, the fact is...this man assaulted this girl and should be punished by the fullest extent of the law, if not more. Internal Affairs and her lawyers should eat him alive.

IMO:

He should…lose his job, family, be sued, and go straight to prison (general population) and be *** raped by Tyrone.

The other cop, should at least lose his job, just for the fact that he didn’t prevent a crime that was being committed in his presents.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by UB2SLO
If you watch closely, the deputy is about to close the door but then tells her to take off her shoes. She kicks one out and is starting to take the other one off when he runs in on her. He pushes her against the wall, slams her to the ground, places he’s knee in her back, punches her twice with a closed fist in the back of the head. Then applies hand restraints and to top it all off…He picks her up off the ground by her HAIR.

I worked for the Texas Department of Corrections for over 10 yrs; I worked on men’s and women’s facilities and was involved in many uses of force. So, I can tell you…It doesn’t matter what happened before hand, the fact is...this man assaulted this girl and should be punished by the fullest extent of the law, if not more. Internal Affairs and her lawyers should eat him alive.

IMO:

He should…lose his job, family, be sued, and go straight to prison (general population) and be *** raped by Tyrone.

The other cop, should at least lose his job, just for the fact that he didn’t prevent a crime that was being committed in his presents.
I agree completely. People lose their jobs for doing stupid **** or being irresponsible. This is wrong on every level and he should lose everything he has with this abuse of power.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:37 PM
12 Second Club

He needs to do a 1000 yard crawl over crushed glass
Old 03-04-2009, 06:26 PM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
What happened before is irrelevant, this teenage girl was already in custody. This POS was way out of line, only chicken **** cowards beat on women.
I'm not saying what he did was right, or that what happened before was relevant, I just want to know what happened lol.

If he twists off like that for no reason he has some serious mental problems.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:13 PM
On The Tree

I wish she could of kicked his ***, that would have been funny as hell. He'll get his some day & hope soon!!
Old 03-04-2009, 10:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow thats freaking crazy
Old 03-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Staging Lane

Thats effed up! karma is a bitch
Old 03-05-2009, 07:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by UB2SLO

IMO:

Amen.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:32 AM
TECH Addict

He def went alittle to far but like som guys said....we didnt see the rest of the vidoe...Something besides her kicking her shoe at him happened I guarentee it. Maybe before she spit in his face..kicked him other times....was going crazy..who knows. The media only shows the bad side to cop videos. I hate it. People act like they love us so much for saving them and keeping them safe but they try so hard to make us look bad. Like I said, I do believe he went overboard but would it change your perspective if she committed a horrible crime...then kicked him in the nuts..then spit in his face and he gave her a last warning and she then kicker her shoe at him? As a cop let me tell you something spiting in your face is the nuber one thing that drives me ******* crazy. Its easy to judge....The other guy did nothing imo. Maybe he was a new officer or he was out ranked. The best thing he can do is to do nothing. He prolly knew it was wrong but didnt want to do anything to make his boss mad or he was new and honestly didnt know what to do.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Staging Lane

He's an officer of the LAW, which means you uphold it at all times. Is proper procedure for restraining a <100lb teenage girl for non-compliance to punch her in the face and slam her all around, or is it to instruct her to put her hands behind her back?

Police get spit on, cussed at, etc. all the time, it comes with the territory and that is the hard part of their job - to put up with it. They have to be the bigger person and the upstanding member of society. That is the role that they have been placed in, and that is the job that they have sworn to do.

I know a lot of great police officers, the two in this video are cowards. It's too bad that the videos of police doing great things aren't sensationalized by the media.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by strokerblackhawk
this guy has killed two other people in the line of duty one was a car theif that was killed AFTER the chase and the other person was killed during an altercation on the side of the road( one in 2006 and one in 2002 i beleive). but he was supposeidly "justified" maybe they will see that this guy is nothing more than a criminal hiding behind a badge. i mean he killed two unarmed people couldn't he have just arrested them.
link to references?
Old 03-05-2009, 12:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Silas2k
link to references?
http://www.komonews.com/news/40436267.html

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2009/ma...beat-m05.shtml
Old 03-05-2009, 12:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by sytyjedi
He's an officer of the LAW, which means you uphold it at all times. Is proper procedure for restraining a <100lb teenage girl for non-compliance to punch her in the face and slam her all around, or is it to instruct her to put her hands behind her back?

Police get spit on, cussed at, etc. all the time, it comes with the territory and that is the hard part of their job - to put up with it. They have to be the bigger person and the upstanding member of society. That is the role that they have been placed in, and that is the job that they have sworn to do.

I know a lot of great police officers, the two in this video are cowards. It's too bad that the videos of police doing great things aren't sensationalized by the media.
Spot on, FWIW this deputy is listed as being 6'2 @ 195Lbs, couldn't take a little lip and a kicked shoe from a 15 year old teenage girl that might be 90Lbs soaking wet...
Old 03-05-2009, 12:31 PM
11 Second Club

Damn, That's so crazy ****....She got slamed like if she was holding a gun...WTF
Old 03-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
He def went alittle to far but like som guys said....we didnt see the rest of the vidoe...Something besides her kicking her shoe at him happened I guarentee it. Maybe before she spit in his face..kicked him other times....was going crazy..who knows. The media only shows the bad side to cop videos. I hate it. People act like they love us so much for saving them and keeping them safe but they try so hard to make us look bad. Like I said, I do believe he went overboard but would it change your perspective if she committed a horrible crime...then kicked him in the nuts..then spit in his face and he gave her a last warning and she then kicker her shoe at him? As a cop let me tell you something spiting in your face is the nuber one thing that drives me ******* crazy. Its easy to judge....The other guy did nothing imo. Maybe he was a new officer or he was out ranked. The best thing he can do is to do nothing. He prolly knew it was wrong but didnt want to do anything to make his boss mad or he was new and honestly didnt know what to do.
I understand what your saying. Although that's why we have the "justice" system. If she broke more laws then she should have been charged for them and served time for them. That's the way our country is set up to deal with things like this. Physical abuse is what other countries have set up for their system of punishment.

I have been in county jails were cops throw on leather gloves and beat your *** for rolling your eyes at them. I've seen some fucked up **** in harris county on the gladiator floor. Cops try to show that they are the authority and your are the POS. If you do anything to undermine that, they use brute force to proove you wrong. So that other inmates see it and they think twice before they talk back. It's what you guys are trained to do, show intimidation and make examples to keep the rest in line.

Did you take your outh as an officer saying well I will uphold the law unless someone spits in my face, then I will beat the **** outta them and bring myself down to their level. The problem is cops cant handle their job. I know it's a hard job. I'm not saying it's not. It is, most can't handle their anger or emotions, especially if they think they can get away with something.

I just can't help but think there is a cop reading this thinking I would like to know who this guy is, so next time I run accross him I can **** him in some way. It seems to be the nature of a police officer in this day and age to abuse power.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah i found those, but i wanted the story of the killings, not just little side notes... im not saying i dont believe you, i just want to hear the facts of both to see if hes as fucked up in the head as i think he is...
Old 03-05-2009, 03:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

I dunno if anyone is following the case against this officer, but last night on the news they were talkin about how he pled not-guilty. I lol'd. That cop is an idiot.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:25 PM
TECH Resident

The cop will walk for the most part, sure he might lose his job, but he is only facing a misdemeanor assault charge, slap on the wrist if convicted and no jail time. To put that in perspective, just look at Chris Brown. He beat the crap out of his girl, perhaps a bit more brutal in his attack and he is facing felony assault and real jail time. Makes a difference when you have a badge...
Old 03-05-2009, 04:01 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by blubox
I understand what your saying. Although that's why we have the "justice" system. If she broke more laws then she should have been charged for them and served time for them. That's the way our country is set up to deal with things like this. Physical abuse is what other countries have set up for their system of punishment.

I have been in county jails were cops throw on leather gloves and beat your *** for rolling your eyes at them. I've seen some fucked up **** in harris county on the gladiator floor. Cops try to show that they are the authority and your are the POS. If you do anything to undermine that, they use brute force to proove you wrong. So that other inmates see it and they think twice before they talk back. It's what you guys are trained to do, show intimidation and make examples to keep the rest in line.

Did you take your outh as an officer saying well I will uphold the law unless someone spits in my face, then I will beat the **** outta them and bring myself down to their level. The problem is cops cant handle their job. I know it's a hard job. I'm not saying it's not. It is, most can't handle their anger or emotions, especially if they think they can get away with something.

I just can't help but think there is a cop reading this thinking I would like to know who this guy is, so next time I run accross him I can **** him in some way. It seems to be the nature of a police officer in this day and age to abuse power.
I disagree...its not the nature of an officer of this day in age to abuse power. Have you not noticed how crime is skyrocketing??? We have to be more on our toes and use more force. People think they can run all over us and guess what..they get what they deserve.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
I disagree...its not the nature of an officer of this day in age to abuse power. Have you not noticed how crime is skyrocketing??? We have to be more on our toes and use more force. People think they can run all over us and guess what..they get what they deserve.
Then I guess if you catch a bullet to the head when you pull over a felon on the run your just getting what you deserve.

WildBill, the bad *** gun slinging cop..gimme a break.

Because guess what, cops think they can run all over us but we still have rights!