Old 03-11-2009, 05:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default CHUCK NORRIS for president

Here is news from CNN

Chuck Norris for president … of Texas
Posted: 05:49 PM ET

From CNN's Lauren Kornreich

If the State of Texas ever left the Union, Chuck Norris would like to be president of the newly independent country.
(CNN) – Actor Chuck Norris has his eyes on the presidency, but not the White House.

Norris wrote that he would be interested in becoming the president of Texas, if the state were ever to secede from the Union.

“I may run for president of Texas,” Norris wrote Monday in a column posted at WorldNetDaily. “That need may be a reality sooner than we think. If not me, someone someday may again be running for president of the Lone Star state, if the state of the union continues to turn into the enemy of the state.”

The actor claimed “thousands of cell groups will be united around the country in solidarity over the concerns for our nation” and said that if states decide to secede from the union, that Texas would lead the way.

“Anyone who has been around Texas for any length of time knows exactly what we'd do if the going got rough in America,” Norris wrote. “Let there be no doubt about that.”

Norris was a strong supporter of Mike Huckabee’s presidential bid, and he helped to draw attention to the former Arkansas governor’s campaign.

Filed under: Chuck Norris
Old 03-11-2009, 05:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

******* doochbag.........chuck norris has to be the dumbest ************ ever, its just amazes me how people can be so damn stupid
Old 03-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Banned

Chuck norris is tough, but no one ever accused him of being the brightest.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by KLRWS6
Chuck norris is tough, but no one ever accused him of being the brightest.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:32 PM
12 Second Club

He has my vote, hell anyone does to get that douche perry out of office.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:06 PM
10 Second Club

Republic of Texas once more for the win! Just as long as we get rid of the mexican influence imo. I prefer to keep it the land of true capitalism and conservative thinking. Kind of like the Republicans that made MIAMI what it is during the 1970's-1980's before the democrats started locking folks up for smoking and selling pot or the Columbian cartel started killing folks and ****...

yeah... saw the show Cocaine Cowboy recently
Old 03-12-2009, 11:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=88992

Old 03-13-2009, 12:20 AM
Launching!

What do you mean by the Mexican influence? Your not talking about the Americans of Mexican decent that fought and died for this country's independense right? Just wondering.
Originally Posted by WizeAss
Republic of Texas once more for the win! Just as long as we get rid of the mexican influence imo. I prefer to keep it the land of true capitalism and conservative thinking. Kind of like the Republicans that made MIAMI what it is during the 1970's-1980's before the democrats started locking folks up for smoking and selling pot or the Columbian cartel started killing folks and ****...

Old 03-13-2009, 12:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You mean Americans of Hispanic descent? Don't you?

Because Mexican is a nationality, Hispanic is a race.......

Anyway, not speaking for him, but for myself... I don't have a problem with Mexican nationals here legally trying to better themselves......

Just these:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...r6iojCwx0uHEcg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...ZviJKCnImuoWRQ

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...UVmiIRMpMMh2WQ

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...KQQmqcmjMcr0uw

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...KrCwDFPAnLfucQ

http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start...IKgedcwUtC1KCQ

But, I do applaud the effort in trying to turn this discussion into a racially-biased topic.

Funny, not much word about those notorious Canadian drug cartels in the news everyday.........
Old 03-13-2009, 12:52 AM
Launching!

You seem inteligent , but i'm not the first one who brought up race. I just wanted to make sure that's not what this thread was about. I appreciate your comment though not entirely neccesary.And yes I ment of Mexican decent that is like telling a German that he is Irish.I don't have a problem with either btw.

Last edited by kennyxg; 03-13-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:51 AM
Banned

Mike i hate to say it, but thats why nobody likes you. I stuck up for you alot when people from a few shops ( one in particular) whould talk crap about what an idiot you are. Well im the idiot that stood up for you some times. Maybe you do have **** mouth disease. Maybe next time you have a thought, read about the true nature of your arguement. Just a side note: Texas or tejas has had mexican influence longer than anyone from england or wherever your family came from. My family came from mexico and has fought in this great nations wars because we are a proud people. Texas is my home but america is my land and i know my family and friends are not out there risking thier lives everyday to come home to find america in pieces. Mike get off the net and go to a library. You will thank yourself in the future. Remember Knowlegde is power. That is all
Old 03-13-2009, 09:17 AM
TECH Addict

Jet Li FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! HES FEARLESS!!!!!! HAHAHAHA, ok this thread is retarded!!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 09:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I love threads like this, definetly provides comical relief for me on this cold *** friday.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:20 AM
12 Second Club

heys dudes who gives a crap about the word tejas. but anybody who thinks a white america is what it should be, **** off. and you do some research on how texas was taken. you calling someone an idiot is like the pot calling the kettle black
Old 03-13-2009, 09:46 AM
TECH Addict

Your a D-bag!!!! Why dont you drive your lil cavalier of a cliff and leave that F-body for someone else!!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Banned

Why is your post gone AGRV8D. Heres the quote:You are a ******* idiot as well. Tejas is not a Mexican word Dumbass... Tejas is a word meaning friendship originating from the American Indians that inhabited these lands far longer than any Mexican.

I think you should take heed to your own advice, and head over to your local library and do some research. And before you decide to look on Wikipedia and use that as your proof, might want to reconsider.

Dont mean to burst your bubble but i did not say what tejas meant. I simply used it as an example of culture. Of coarse the indians were here first but does not mean there was no mexican influence back then. You abviously did not read my post right. Either way im right. I dont need wikipidia. I know mexico's history and america's. Its called reading many books and not jumping to conclusions. But its obvious your really mad because someone has a crush on mikeyy. Good day my fellow tejan.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KLRWS6
Why is your post gone AGRV8D. Heres the quote:You are a ******* idiot as well. Tejas is not a Mexican word Dumbass... Tejas is a word meaning friendship originating from the American Indians that inhabited these lands far longer than any Mexican.

I think you should take heed to your own advice, and head over to your local library and do some research. And before you decide to look on Wikipedia and use that as your proof, might want to reconsider.

Dont mean to burst your bubble but i did not say what tejas meant. I simply used it as an example of culture. Of coarse the indians were here first but does not mean there was no mexican influence back then. You abviously did not read my post right. Either way im right. I dont need wikipidia. I know mexico's history and america's. Its called reading many books and not jumping to conclusions. But its obvious your really mad because someone has a crush on mikeyy. Good day my fellow tejan.
i deleted the post because i did not want to be seen arguing with an idiot.

i have no idea who "mikeyy" is.

You need to improve your grammar skills
Old 03-13-2009, 10:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

WiseAss is the sooooo coooooooooool and smart man I wish I was a dumbshit like him!
Old 03-13-2009, 02:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

LOL!
Old 03-13-2009, 02:37 PM
01z
TECH Regular

whats wrong w/ mexicans? i love their taco trucks and women

some of my good friends are from mexico LEGALLY and honduras. pretty fun to make fun of their english speaking skills too