Thank You TDP - Jason Bailey

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank You TDP - Jason Bailey

Thank You TDP (Jason Bailey) for taking the time to correct my clutch situation today.

In May of 2008, I purchased a TDP Diamond Stage 3 Clutch kit from Jason. In the 10 months since, I have put about 3,000 miles on the car of mostly short distance stop and go driving. I do not go to the track so I never punish the clutch. I startted to hear a little chirping when I engaged the clutch in 1st gear about 1/2 of the time, no chatter, just a chirp like noise and Jason suggested that I either go to a less aggressive clutch or beat on the car more often. I chose to look at a less aggressive clutch.

Today, Jason swapped out the TDP Diamond Stage 3 for a TDP Diamond Stage 2 clutch UNDER WARRANTY. Jason stood behind his product and warranty and the slight issue I did have is a thing of the past. All of the Stage 3 components looked great with very little sign of wear, no heat spots or anything unusual so I know the issue was me and my driving style, not the clutch. Jason also went ahead and replaced the Pilot bearing since he had the tranny/clutch out as it was showing some signs of wear.

I would encourage anyone wanting to replace/upgrade their clutch to seriously look at Jason's clutch line, Diamond Clutches and even if you choose to go with another clutch brand, I would highly recommend Jason as your clutch installer. He is very particular and I feel that he would treat your car as if it was his car.

Here is TDP/Jason's contact info.

Texas Drivetrain Performance
10011 Harmon Road
Suite 155
Fort Worth, TX 76177
Email: txdrivetrain@hotmail.com
Phone: 817-300-6840

Thank You Jason!

Jeff Staples