Wreck on 45 N at El Dorado this morning

Old 09-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wreck on 45 N at El Dorado this morning

I drove by a wreck on the way in to work this morning at about 7:30 (I go south on 45 from Dixie farm to the NASA bypass) and there was a pileup of 2 2005+ Mustangs plus a Honda Accord - all smashed together in the northbound lanes, with only 1 lane getting through. About 4-5 police cars, and at least 1 fire truck were there as well.

Both Mustangs appeared to be Shelbys or at least some kind of modified/special edition - hard to tell because they were smashed together with the Accord which looked stock, like an innocent bystander.

I would have a hard time believing that the two mustangs were not racing or driving wild. Hopefully nobody was hurt but it looked bad, and traffic was backed up as far as I went. Anybody know any more details?
Old 09-30-2009, 10:07 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

dont be so quick to judge. I had a friend (supra) that got hit by a viper on 45 a couple years ago. The cops thought they were racing and tried to arrest everyone with felony charges. Turns out the Viper just made an illegal lane change. The fact that they were both modified cars was totally coicedence.

I hope all is well with those three vehicles.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HTX
dont be so quick to judge. I had a friend (supra) that got hit by a viper on 45 a couple years ago. The cops thought they were racing and tried to arrest everyone with felony charges. Turns out the Viper just made an illegal lane change. The fact that they were both modified cars was totally coicedence.

I hope all is well with those three vehicles.

+1 and also i hate it when cops see you n your friends cruisin n pull you over for some bs n tell you that you HAVE been street racing... ******* pisses me off!
Old 10-01-2009, 12:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

C'mon. They probably WERE driving like retards.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wreck on 45 N at El Dorado this morning