Blue SS License Plate CEE YA/SEE YA

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 11:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 523 Likes on 372 Posts

Default Blue SS License Plate CEE YA/SEE YA

Dont remember exactly the spelling on the license plate, but saw this car Friday on the Tollway, Its a NBM SS on Fikse's, anyone know whose car it is? Curious of the mods, driver should remember my car ( Pewter SS ). This was a little after lunch time near downtown Dallas.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:23 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He's probably on here. He posts on LS1GTO as SSEEYA. It's a really nice car, inside and out. I think performance mods are mainly cam and exhaust.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:45 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Arctic2002ss
He's probably on here. He posts on LS1GTO as SSEEYA. It's a really nice car, inside and out. I think performance mods are mainly cam and exhaust.

Cool thanks for the info, you say the website is LS1GTO? I dont have a screen name on there but may go look around
Old 04-12-2010, 09:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Thanks for the info found him over there, and I have seen that sig here on this website but cant seem to locate his screen name here... Anyway Nice car SEEYA it was fun! Would like to try again after I lost 500 pounds... Car was loaded with people and a system
Old 04-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha sounds like he made good of his plate name, post up if you try him again gl dude
Old 04-12-2010, 11:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 00pooterSS
Dont remember exactly the spelling on the license plate, but saw this car Friday on the Tollway, Its a NBM SS on Fikse's, anyone know whose car it is? Curious of the mods, driver should remember my car ( Pewter SS ). This was a little after lunch time near downtown Dallas.
Yep that was me. I'm SSEEYA on ls1gto and TS99V6 here. Your car is sweet, looked awesome! Of course you had to see mine while it was completely trashed.

Yea I would like to try again as well, I stayed in 3rd when we hit it, should of dropped it to 2nd. For now it's just a bolt on car with a small cam 224. I have some AFR 205s, Fast 92, and a few other goodies that will be going on in the next few months.

See ya around.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:34 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TS99V6
Yep that was me. I'm SSEEYA on ls1gto and TS99V6 here. Your car is sweet, looked awesome! Of course you had to see mine while it was completely trashed.

Yea I would like to try again as well, I stayed in 3rd when we hit it, should of dropped it to 2nd. For now it's just a bolt on car with a small cam 224. I have some AFR 205s, Fast 92, and a few other goodies that will be going on in the next few months.

See ya around.

There you are... Yeah I saw that plate and couldn't resist, and yes you made good on the plate. Left it in 3rd.. Was wondering how I got out on you like that then you came around me pretty good, I was loaded down but you still would have got me surely being a 6 spd and small cam, Wanted to compliment the car I noticed it had Fikse's even though they were spinning at 50 MPH, I told my coworkers in the car... See those wheels? You wont see those on hardly anything on the road.. My Fikse's are in my garage right now, Lemmon Ave is pothole city and im not gonna subject them to that crap.

My car is just bolts ons as well with a small stall and 3:73's. I took the system partially out this weekend and the spare and lost 88 pounds, the two guys in the car weigh a good 400 so I was pretty fat.

Now lets go from a dig and see how it plays out
Old 04-12-2010, 11:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

There you are... Yeah I saw that plate and couldn't resist, and yes you made good on the plate. Left it in 3rd.. Was wondering how I got out on you like that then you came around me pretty good, I was loaded down but you still would have got me surely being a 6 spd and small cam, Wanted to compliment the car I noticed it had Fikse's even though they were spinning at 50 MPH, I told my coworkers in the car... See those wheels? You wont see those on hardly anything on the road.. My Fikse's are in my garage right now, Lemmon Ave is pothole city and im not gonna subject them to that crap.

My car is just bolts ons as well with a small stall and 3:73's. I took the system partially out this weekend and the spare and lost 88 pounds, the two guys in the car weigh a good 400 so I was pretty fat.

Now lets go from a dig and see how it plays out
I wouldn't roll on my Fikses either on Lemmon. Your chrome Zr1's look good though. Yea that extra weight will kill ya. From a dig you would probably murder me.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:51 AM
TECH Veteran

I wouldn't roll on my Fikses either on Lemmon. Your chrome Zr1's look good though. Yea that extra weight will kill ya. From a dig you would probably murder me.
Thank you..but I miss the Fikse's so much its a shame to let them just sit there. And yeah I know that was why I said that LOL we already know what happens from a roll so thats probably pointless even if I didnt have people and the system! Are you on street tires? if so then yeah no doubt im on 315 Toyo Drags with a Yank 3400 stall. By the way you can see your SFC's from pretty far away, my coworkers dont know crap about cars and they were like look at that dude's car he's got all kinds of sh*t under there!! LOL
Old 04-12-2010, 11:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thank you..but I miss the Fikse's so much its a shame to let them just sit there. And yeah I know that was why I said that LOL we already know what happens from a roll so thats probably pointless even if I didnt have people and the system! Are you on street tires? if so then yeah no doubt im on 315 Toyo Drags with a Yank 3400 stall. By the way you can see your SFC's from pretty far away, my coworkers dont know crap about cars and they were like look at that dude's car he's got all kinds of sh*t under there!! LOL
I use to run Nitto drag radials but now I just have some street tires. No traction! Yea those SFC's really stand out. Back in '01 when I bought them I didn't know they would hang down that low. They will probably get painted black when I have time.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Like you I have plenty of crap in the garage needing to be put on, unfortunately not near as cool as AFR's and a FAST, but I have boxed SFC's, they are SLP replica Double Diamond SFC's that Specticle Solutions fabbed up they are pretty nice and they are black. One of these years ill get off my *** and put them on. I have some LS6 heads, N20 kit, roller rockers etc... But being the daily driver that stuff will have to wait till I get a second car.

Do you work in that area I saw you? We were coming back from lunch at Downtown Hooters. I work over right behing Love Field.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Like you I have plenty of crap in the garage needing to be put on, unfortunately not near as cool as AFR's and a FAST, but I have boxed SFC's, they are SLP replica Double Diamond SFC's that Specticle Solutions fabbed up they are pretty nice and they are black. One of these years ill get off my *** and put them on. I have some LS6 heads, N20 kit, roller rockers etc... But being the daily driver that stuff will have to wait till I get a second car.

Do you work in that area I saw you? We were coming back from lunch at Downtown Hooters. I work over right behing Love Field.
Yea I work downtown right down the street from hooters. I use to have a SRT4 as my daily driver but had to sell it over a year ago. I've been driving my SS ever since. This past weekend I just got '97 S10 for my new daily to help keep the miles of my camaro.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Yea I work downtown right down the street from hooters. I use to have a SRT4 as my daily driver but had to sell it over a year ago. I've been driving my SS ever since. This past weekend I just got '97 S10 for my new daily to help keep the miles of my camaro.
Yeah I want a secondary car so bad but since I became a single home owner with car payments 4 wheeler payments etc etc... it just is not pheasable so unfortunately the SS is getting used as the DD and the miles are racking up... But im not complaining its fun as hell so screw it.