Any carbed lsx guys near Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 10:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -HATERMAKER-
sam i leave on foot brake and i have a glide... well yes you try and make them right but yet when 20 people i know have got there 2 month tunes from you they pull up and the bitch wont even stay running or the mother ****** bounces around from 3000 to 600 and that is not a good tune your not fooling me.....and cory i use to street race until one of my best friends died not to long ago doing it and it was from a guy coming into his lane btw so i choose not to do it if you got a problem with that then go **** yourself if you want to run at the track ill run you anytime im a call away.... but i wont ever see you again you got a lucky run and ran with it but i will have my **** on kill if you can ever reach down and grab something us men call *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you'r a joke and a waste of time it's not worth all the b.s. that comes with racing you and everyone knows it. sad realy to know you can't out run a pump gass street car on 50% i'm sure i will run into you again and have to put it on you once again next time i hope you give it everything that pos has so when my win light comes on you will truly know you don't have enough hell you could not keep up with my car when it had the 302 stock bottom end in it now thats sad
Old 07-25-2011, 10:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol im sure sam im sure i cant even take your lies serious anymore i use to just bite my tongue and not say a word but now i have to really say you are one funny, stupid, lying ************.
Where did I lie? Why did you take them serious if you thought they were lies?
Where are the 20 people?
You're losing it buddy!

Focus!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:50 PM
TECH Addict

lol im sure sam im sure i cant even take your lies serious anymore i use to just bite my tongue and not say a word but now i have to really say you are one funny, stupid, lying ************.
You really should bite your tongue real hard, you look really stupid when it starts flapping like it has in this thread.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:51 PM
Teching In

but i love how my car has made about 5 bad passes out of exactly 124 and it would be against you cory but if we would have been on the same pills and my nitrous would have hit i would have put a greyhound bus link on your *** with your brothers motor....btw i buy and have my own
Old 07-25-2011, 10:54 PM
Teching In

i'm no even a ls guy and i know sam is one of the best if not the best tune guys around for the ls stuff he knows his **** thats for sure
Old 07-25-2011, 10:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

but i love how my car has made about 5 bad passes out of exactly 124 and it would be against you cory but if we would have been on the same pills and my nitrous would have hit i would have put a greyhound bus link on your *** with your brothers motor....btw i buy and have my own
If you could scale down the dumbass im sure Cory would agree to another race. If he did Id put a little money on him.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Teching In

my brother dose not have a dime in my car just some wrench time unlike your grandpaw bank rolls your stupid *** and mine was on around the same with only ramping in to 50%
Old 07-25-2011, 10:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by foggedpacecar
i'm no even a ls guy and i know sam is one of the best if not the best tune guys around for the ls stuff he knows his **** thats for sure
Aint nottin bettr than dem carbiuuretors. Dem make tha whoooooo! sound
Old 07-25-2011, 10:58 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
If you could scale down the dumbass im sure Cory would agree to another race. If he did Id put a little money on him.
Pancake money?
Old 07-25-2011, 10:59 PM
Teching In

my car is pump gas to with full interior so lets not get on that cory..... your the only one scared and you proved it when you put that **** on the trailer and i don't bite my tongue for anyone accept friends but to call a buddy who got lucky and tell him to join ls1tech to talk some **** when he gets one lucky win and he creams himself over it... ill be out in 3 weeks with MY MOTOR and cory and sam you know where ill be!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 11:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

my car is pump gas to with full interior so lets not get on that cory..... your the only one scared and you proved it when you put that **** on the trailer and i don't bite my tongue for anyone accept friends but to call a buddy who got lucky and tell him to join ls1tech to talk some **** when he gets one lucky win and he creams himself over it... ill be out in 3 weeks with MY MOTOR and cory and sam you know where ill be!!!!!!!
His join date is August 2009.
Are you paying attention to anything around here?
If you can get a 408 to go 6.20's a BIG motor should get you into the 6.10's on "kill" whatever that means?
Old 07-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Teching In

no one called me i have been looking and waiting for you to pop off about my car on this board AGAIN YOU WERE OFFERED A RACE FOR 500 BUCKS YOU TURNED DOWN. i told you i could care less about the track i care about the street and you know that. i did not run you again to try and get your punk *** out in the street to drag you again but you backed down just like last year in front of a parking lot full of people. and big deal my car is missing a rear seat because the cage is a x brace and it will not fit i will put an 3 lbs in the car to make you happy
Old 07-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Teching In

my money !!!!!!!!!! and my work!!!!!!!!! but i will say your pretty lucky to have a brother like yours he knows his **** but everything i have is mine and always has been mine point blank period..... and sam i have seen a couple of cars you have tuned that run damn good but i have seen a few upset people but you don't know one thing about me and your goin off of one video that you know was a bullshit race and he should have ran that **** again but he didn't idc anymore because im not scared to run anyone ill be there no matter what and ill run you 100 times no bs or **** talk about who i ran unless they want to fire it up ^^^^^^
Old 07-25-2011, 11:07 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
His join date is August 2009.
Are you paying attention to anything around here?
If you can get a 408 to go 6.20's a BIG motor should get you into the 6.10's on "kill" whatever that means?
Wow a 408 runnin 20's, say it ain't so.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

my money !!!!!!!!!! and my work!!!!!!!!! but i will say your pretty lucky to have a brother like yours he knows his **** but everything i have is mine and always has been mine point blank period..... and sam i have seen a couple of cars you have tuned that run damn good but i have seen a few upset people but you don't know one thing about me and your goin off of one video that you know was a bullshit race and he should have ran that **** again but he didn't idc anymore because im not scared to run anyone ill be there no matter what and ill run you 100 times no bs or **** talk about who i ran unless they want to fire it up ^^^^^^
It only took one video and a few posts on this board to know how much of an idiot you are.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Teching In

25 degrees timing, fat on the nitrous side, little 150 pills, leaving on a foot brake not the trans brake dials me in at a 6.2 now if you lean it out and put 30 degrees timing in it with #9 plugs and leaving on the trans brake usually a car goes a little faster wouldn't you say tuner?????? i really didn't want to have to walk you through that...... cory i offered 100 bucks right then and there and you turned it down so you know why im not on the street and you have no good reason why you wouldn't run again but like i said i would love to run for fun or some change at the track anytime
Old 07-25-2011, 11:12 PM
Teching In

it is all my money and most all of my time my brother helps when i need a hand and thats not very often hell most times i go to the track on my own unless he can make it out. i also help him on his car as well but you will find out about that one soon enough
Old 07-25-2011, 11:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
You really should bite your tongue real hard, you look really stupid when it starts flapping like it has in this thread.
It keeps getting better "Old Man" is now getting in on this lol

HATERMAKER

It's funny when people get mad at tuners the first thing the say is how bad that tuner is and 100 people have problems BUT..... not one of them get on and say yeah my **** was fucked he never could fix it.

It would be awesome to take it just one time to a tuner and say make it never have problems ever again... and he would wave the magic stick over the computer and it would be perfect never having a problem again. But we live in the real world ... somethings just need to get fine tuned.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:15 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
It keeps getting better "Old Man" is now getting in on this lol

HATERMAKER

It's funny when people get mad at tuners the first thing the say is how bad that tuner is and 100 people have problems BUT..... not one of them get on and say yeah my **** was fucked he never could fix it.

It would be awesome to take it just one time to a tuner and say make it never have problems ever again... and he would wave the magic stick over the computer and it would be perfect never having a problem again. But we live in the real world ... somethings just need to get fine tuned.
Just trollin a dumb azz.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Teching In

25 degrees timing, fat on the nitrous side, little 150 pills, leaving on a foot brake not the trans brake dials me in at a 6.2 now if you lean it out and put 30 degrees timing in it with #9 plugs and leaving on the trans brake usually a car goes a little faster wouldn't you say tuner?????? i really didn't want to have to walk you through that...... cory i offered 100 bucks right then and there and you turned it down so you know why im not on the street and you have no good reason why you wouldn't run again but like i said i would love to run for fun or some change at the track anytime
100 is chump change not worth the trouble with you