WTT: Anyone have or know someone looking to trade up? have 2010 2SS want WS6

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT: Anyone have or know someone looking to trade up? have 2010 2SS want WS6

What I have is a garage kept 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Package 6 Speed Manual with every option except the sunroof, heated leather, back up sensors etc. It is silver ice metallic, 17.5k miles, not daily driven, it is my second car. It is stock except an SLP axle-back. I'm wanting to trade-down to a 98-02 WS6 6 speed. This would need to be a I buy yours-you buy mine situation as mine is not paid off. I've been looking for a proper vehicle in the area (Dallas) at dealerships but haven't had much luck.

Musts: must be a T/A, I don't want a 4th Gen Camaro, must be M6, I am flexible on whether it is a WS6, but WS6 or firehawk is preferred.

I know the question is, "why would he want to do this?" The answer is simple: A. I need to downsize my debt and B. I haven't wanted to really mod the Camaro because it's so cherry and new, so it hasn't been that fun.

I have been a long-time member here and have had a 99 LS1 T/A and an 05 LS2 GTO in addition to my Camaro.

I can add pictures if anyone is interested, I apologize in advance if someone is mad because this isn't the for sale section, I haven't been on the site in a while so I don't recall what the proper etiquette is or whether I'll be flamed. Play nice please and this is just a feeler.

James
Old 06-28-2012, 08:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Want to trade for my 4th gen camaro ss? Lol Jk glws!