black t/a with firebird bumper at bingle/little york

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 07:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default black t/a with firebird bumper at bingle/little york

One of our guys here at cameron research went next door to our production facility and saw a black t/a with a firebird front bumper and was checkin it out and he said you walked up and said "you dont want none"....lol...anyone on here? Theres a ton of people that work at the production facility so i wont even bother to go over and ask around.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:10 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by jiveass
One of our guys here at cameron research went next door to our production facility and saw a black t/a with a firebird front bumper and was checkin it out and he said you walked up and said "you dont want none"....lol...anyone on here? Theres a ton of people that work at the production facility so i wont even bother to go over and ask around.
Hello fellow employee. Didnt know there were any other forum members here other than I and two other guys in my building. I drive the Blue C5 Z06. Maybe you have seen it or heard it.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Teching In

I hardly go next door so i can only see the cars that are parked along the fence next to our place. You're at cameron at little york and bingle right? I have the pewter t/a and my cousin who works here also has a blue c5.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:36 AM
12 Second Club

I hardly go next door so i can only see the cars that are parked along the fence next to our place. You're at cameron at little york and bingle right? I have the pewter t/a and my cousin who works here also has a blue c5.
Yea I work in the Drilling Department. I think I have seen the Blue C5. There is also a C6 here as well. Another employee has a Black SS with "BAD LS1" on plate. Haven't seen a T/A here yet. I'll keep on the lookout and if I see it. I'll give it a little rev.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:41 AM
Teching In

i saw the black ss as well..have you been over to the research lab next door to your facility? we park over there so we dont see any of the good cars in your parking lot. there is a guy that works in drilling that has a white c6.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:02 AM
12 Second Club

i saw the black ss as well..have you been over to the research lab next door to your facility? we park over there so we dont see any of the good cars in your parking lot. there is a guy that works in drilling that has a white c6.
Yea I have been over there twice for a tour. Havent been back since. Yea that was the C6 I was talking about. Forgot the color. Been here since Sept of 2011 so i still kinda new here.