Is this the car from the burnout video that blew the motor?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 04:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
Here are how things have been happening for years. Jared does something stupid for shock value, gets negative feedback, nut swingers from RKC come out to support him, they all make excuses and call people haters, he lays low for a while, comes back out and acts like it never happened or says he has matured and is turning over a new leaf, does something stupid again, repeat process. This is a pattern, not a "mistake." You know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Want to be taken seriously? Stop the insanity. The concept of any publicity is good publicity works great for the wrong crowd.

I'll give you an idea. Next time you have an engine you don't need, raffle it off instead of blowing it up for no reason. Donate the proceeds to a charity like Wounded Warrior Project or the USO. Get the automotive media involved and watch the sponsors start to line up.

Here is another tip. A burnout contest is like a college party. People see someone doing somethig stupid so they egg them on to see just how much stupid will come out. After the cheering is done is when the laughing starts, and they aren't laughing with you.
Agreed! I would love to have a sponsored car! Mines been down for over two years due to other priorities. After all the time and $ I've put into it I sure as hell wouldn't treat it the way he did his.

Also, does anyone know how to get ahold of Rockstar, cause Monster sucks.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
...and you've just been perma-banned for creating multiple user accounts. Consider your pee-pee schwacked.
Oh god

That car is such a **** pile
Old 08-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cerridius
Y'all just a bunch of jealous haters. I support Jared and ricekiller.
Originally Posted by jdcstudio
I don't think anyone is really understanding Jared's intent. I agree; sounds like a lot of people are jealous and should stop being so negative.
I do also support Jared, and I really enjoy everything Ricekiller has offered thus far.
Be careful which side you choose on this one...trolling around will net you a one way trip to banned camp.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I attended RKC meets back in the day when they first started out over at Taco Cabana off 30 and broadway. They were cool, for a little while. Every time I talked to Jared, he seemed very douchy. Over the years I have watched as he does stupid things, apologizes, and then performs another stupid action. A lot of the meets I attended were over run by imports. I have a lot of respect for a person who can take a 4 banger into the 12s or faster, and make them look good. However most of the import "RiceKiller" cars I would see were old beat up integras and civics with a fart can, intake, and wheels, however they made the RiceKiller cut b/c of the lack of a bodykit. And when they would leave, they would drive the POS like a bat out of hell. IMO, the only reason RKC got popular was because there were a select few of V8 guys, with very nice rides making good amounts of power, 600+, that USED to be supportive, and this was solely because Jared would put those cars in the spotlight and it got their names out there. Most now say he is a d-bag.

Everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody will truly learn from them.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Staging Lane

In for the bodysalm video
Old 08-01-2012, 06:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by derrickman05
In for the bodysalm video
Same here, I never saw it..
Old 08-01-2012, 07:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 69gto96z
I attended RKC meets back in the day when they first started out over at Taco Cabana off 30 and broadway. They were cool, for a little while. Every time I talked to Jared, he seemed very douchy. Over the years I have watched as he does stupid things, apologizes, and then performs another stupid action. A lot of the meets I attended were over run by imports. I have a lot of respect for a person who can take a 4 banger into the 12s or faster, and make them look good. However most of the import "RiceKiller" cars I would see were old beat up integras and civics with a fart can, intake, and wheels, however they made the RiceKiller cut b/c of the lack of a bodykit. And when they would leave, they would drive the POS like a bat out of hell. IMO, the only reason RKC got popular was because there were a select few of V8 guys, with very nice rides making good amounts of power, 600+, that USED to be supportive, and this was solely because Jared would put those cars in the spotlight and it got their names out there. Most now say he is a d-bag.

Everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody will truly learn from them.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Now you have my attention

Ouch. Right in the sponsorship.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Staging Lane

If I remember correctly that car isnt even sponsored by Monster. Pretty sure he used "his own" money to build the car and then pursued a sponsorship and failed.
I was at a Thompson dyno day when he tried to show off while leaving(full blown ricer style) and the exhaust fell off the headers. And stood around while the techs put it back on and never offered to lend a hand. He's a total conceded, egotistical douche. I'm glad Kyle yanked the sponsorship with a swiftness.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

This should be the business model for any small business trying to make a name:

1. Reach out to Jared telling him you are interested in sponsoring him
2. Wait for him to pull some stupid stunt and post it on the internet
3. Yank the sponsorship like Lucy pulling the football from in front of Charlie Brown
4. ???
5. Profit

Seriously, I don't come to this site very often anymore and I had never heard of Thompson Motorsports, but if I ever need an engine, they will be getting my business. Anyone who publicly admits they regret reaching out to Jared is someone I want to give my money to.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:33 PM
TECH Regular

I bought the 408 from them. So far Kyle has been nothing but great to deal with
Old 08-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Teching In

the best Jared vid was the news report about his online girlfriend
Old 08-01-2012, 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Post these vids people!
Old 08-01-2012, 10:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

This car again??...Cool.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:38 AM
TECH Regular

Couldn't find the suplex video but I did find this..
http://thechilisdiet.com/about-me/
Old 08-02-2012, 02:03 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by y2kfrc
I bought the 408 from them. So far Kyle has been nothing but great to deal with
I saw that you bought those dirty WCCH LSA heads too. Whatcha building with that Thompson motor?
Old 08-02-2012, 08:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by texas94z
I saw that you bought those dirty WCCH LSA heads too. Whatcha building with that Thompson motor?
nitrous motor for his cobra.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Lol at chilisdiet.
Hit the gym and track. You fat slob. Nobody just wakes up a fat **** overnight
Old 08-02-2012, 12:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jared Guynes
All:
I like to pretend also that I can get SUPER FIT AND SKINNY by eating Chilis everyday. Don't worry bros, I looked up the nutrition facts well ahead of time. I can eat exactly one volcano chocolate cake per day and I'm good to go.

Finally, I've decided that the pinnacle of engineering is the 4th generation Camaro. Convertible. White top. Sponsored by Monster. Sort of. But also sponsored by Thompson motor. Formerly sponsored. Ok, not sponsored.

Also, I enjoy man on man sodomy.
Illuminating really. Keep on truckin' man, can't wait to see your Chili's results! You're like a shittier version of the subway guy, except you will just get fatter.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:32 PM
9 Second Club

Between Jared and Chuck, idk who has a worse reputation on these forums.

Quick Reply: Is this the car from the burnout video that blew the motor?